Grim Dawn Meme Corner

“Trozan’s Set: Additional Wind Devil moved to parallel universe.”

I think Zantai is 4 Parallel Universes ahead of you on that one.

5 Likes

Guilty as charged. I will spend the next week accumulating ugdenblooms as community service and compensation for the pain and misery I have caused.

5 Likes

Cursive can be anything you want it to be!

1 Like

You might think this post belongs to the ‘‘Trophy Room’’ thread but no;

Player: I’m here for the blooms yihaaa!

RNGESUS: No man, here; play some ranged chaos PS.

3 Likes

Magic tier affix, not even Demonic, garbage

2 Likes

Duchy’s haunting your game but he made it with the Harbinger set
[1.1.8.1] Chaotic Primate - 2H melee chaos Primal Strike Conjurer, SR 65+ https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mm0ym2
But you wouldn’t have understood the message if Harbinger set dropped instead.
He’s probably the only GD player that has tried Chaos Primal Strike.

1 Like

Hope you guys are ready for an exclusive look at the 1.1.9 changelog

14 Likes

tumblr_p89ramzfgp1rq9ihbo2_500

3 Likes

We need more! Set to support pet battle mage build. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yesss!!! This is the answer that I’ve been thinking about. I believe having an exclusive pet set might save the Battlemage class!!! :stuck_out_tongue: But ofc then game needs an ‘‘Adopt a pet’’ button. Don’t buy, adopt please; there are lots nice creatures that’ve been rumbling around the world of Cairn which needs some love.

1 Like

Exactly! :kissing:

1 Like

I’m still not over the elephant that got dumped by GlockenGerda:

Could it be adopted by Battle Mages in the following way?

Movement Speed cap gets raised if you doubt its usefulness.

10 Likes

Are we talking about Grim Dawn animals in every thread these days? @Leopold you also want elephant DLC pay to win?

3 Likes

Maybe, im speak from Map and More.

1 Like

HoMM 5 > HoMM 3

HoMM 3 >= HoMM5 > HoMM4, HoMM6+

5 Likes

HERETIC! I am calling Inquisitor Creed. HoMM went down the gutter after Ubisoft got their greedy french mitts on them. I happened to have beta-tested VII actually. We had horses running backwards… You should have seen it.
V was still their best, but nowhere as good as III. They could not make necromancy work even after like 10 patches and revamps. Also, hexes>>>>squares. And let’s not even mention the terrible anime/warhammer fantasy ripoff art style.

But back on topic…

Gee, Carmac sure had a lot of time to record his final notes, he made copies and filed them at the archival section of the worm digestive system’s office too, I bet. :smiley:

“The Great Agarrad has spoken! Pay no attention to that skeleton behind the wall!”
Yeah this keeps happening to me, not the first time that I find that the Port Valbury aetherial merchant duplicates himself. You can notice it by the icons, mostly, as the other one is hidden behind the wall, and you can only see him by rotating the camera.

2 Likes

Damn, I almost feel bad for killing Father Abbadoth. He was THIS close to completing the Desecrator Covenant! (yeah, not kidding he had 2 items of the set) :smiley:

4 Likes

Noice.

Something from this totem could probably shot me dead. Good thing my skellies had the fastest triggerfingers in Cairn:

The wait.

4 Likes