Grim Dawn Meme Corner

yo @eardianm, sounds familiar ?

Now I’m scared to make Trauma build

12 Likes

only people born with thick skin can withstand bleed reflect.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well, what’s the problem?
My friend beat Mogfrogen on Ultimate by my lightning Cadence + PS Warder build. My energy power kung fu was stronger. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer now takes 20 mins to kill Mogdrogen :rofl:

Haha what a noob!

3 Likes

Well, he is able to do it drinking tea or coffee while pets making the deal I guess. :grin:

1 Like

ulgrim_is_a_monster
But I did not kill him, just beat :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. And why is he a monster?

1 Like

Ask Captain Somer.

2 Likes

I think you’re monster, if you kill him :smile:

2 Likes

the taken views everybody they are hostile with as monsters imo. even innocent people who get hostile with the taken just because of misunderstanding. isaac the homestead merchant for example. or harvey the drifter in burrwitch who hallucinate his dead son is still alive. or the man in malmouth who protects 2 children and can get hostile with the taken because of rng choice.

what is a monster exactly in the world of grim dawn?

2 Likes

Is there another option except “What is the Black Legion?” :thinking:

At least I am the Greatest :laughing:.

Hmm… A tricky question, no doubt.

If you talk to her before you talk to Ulgrim she says something like “I see you dragged Ulgrim’s sorry butt out of the fire.” and then you can ask, “what’s your deal with Ulgrim”. She says, “don’t get me started.”

This is all paraphrased but clearly she has an opinion on Ulgrim that could fit with ‘monster.’ :smiley:

I was joking, just like teasing her with that phrase about Black Legion every time :sweat_smile:. I know about Ulgrim’s outrage when he killed Legion’s captain. A dark story indeed.

2 Likes

Well, in some (or all of them) games of old like Nethack, Angband, ADOM, etc. friendly/neutral beings and humans treated as “monsters” by game mechanics. A goblin that wishes you dead? Monster. A vampire merchant? Monster. A little girl that asks to find her puppy? Also a monster.

Besides, I believe Creed says something like “he’s not a mere human, and he’s way older than all of us” about Ulgrim. I guess we’ll find out in GD2?

2 Likes

He would be the only deity that does not treat our protege like garbage.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

YEAH! That’s what it was, I couldn’t remember the exact detail!

You can always ask Captain Somer about that story after completing vanilla campaign. By the way, even after we release Ulgrim from the Void, she treats him like he’s dead :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. Is it another Creed’s/Ulgrim conspiracy?

1 Like

What if Ulgrim did die in the Void and the one we find and bring back with us is a creature from the Void that has taken his Appearance as a disguise to fool us? :thinking:

1 Like