Grim Dawn Meme Corner

wow, grim dawn combat sfx works well as stock sounds for combat fantasy movies.

also, its about time half-troll/trog/dranghoul get their own meme. even though its just their sfx and paying random orcs to cosplay them

1 Like

Santai
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

2 Likes

I call it a noob for not taking Avenging Shield

1 Like

Last October I wiped my drive clean and started fresh. I’ve got six characters now, all between 94-100 and I’ve been gradually just focusing on them by running SR to try to complete builds. I mean LOTS of SR (elite 65 because I’m playing HC.) Mainly using my Warlord, who is mostly done (except see below) and my Conjurer who I finally dropped the 4th piece of Beastcaller set (haven’t yet dropped the blueprint.)

Four of my builds are each missing set pieces because I can’t get the blueprints to drop.

I’ve been using Grim Tools to track what blue prints have dropped and I have all legendary BPs EXCEPT for 24 of them. I also can’t get a chest piece or the BP to drop for the chest piece my Warlord needs.

I’m putting this here because usually when I bitch about something like this invariably one drops the next round. I’m really rooting for Conduit of Destructive Whispers because my self-made Purifier needs it to test if it’s going to work. WHY? BECAUSE OF COURSE I’VE MANAGED TO DROP THE OTHER EIGHT BPS FOR CONDUITS EVEN THOUGH I’VE NO CURRENT PLANS TO USE THEM FOR NOW!

20210208222828_1

I totally blame Zantai.

1 Like

7 Likes

j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶d̶s̶t̶a̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.̶ /jk

Careful with jebaiting RNGsus, next time you get the blueprint you may get killed by reflection damage before you have the chance to pick or click the blueprint.

2 Likes

yo @eardianm, sounds familiar ?

Now I’m scared to make Trauma build

12 Likes

only people born with thick skin can withstand bleed reflect.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well, what’s the problem?
My friend beat Mogfrogen on Ultimate by my lightning Cadence + PS Warder build. My energy power kung fu was stronger. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer now takes 20 mins to kill Mogdrogen :rofl:

Haha what a noob!

3 Likes

Well, he is able to do it drinking tea or coffee while pets making the deal I guess. :grin:

1 Like

ulgrim_is_a_monster
But I did not kill him, just beat :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. And why is he a monster?

1 Like

Ask Captain Somer.

2 Likes

I think you’re monster, if you kill him :smile:

2 Likes

the taken views everybody they are hostile with as monsters imo. even innocent people who get hostile with the taken just because of misunderstanding. isaac the homestead merchant for example. or harvey the drifter in burrwitch who hallucinate his dead son is still alive. or the man in malmouth who protects 2 children and can get hostile with the taken because of rng choice.

what is a monster exactly in the world of grim dawn?

2 Likes

Is there another option except “What is the Black Legion?” :thinking:

At least I am the Greatest :laughing:.

Hmm… A tricky question, no doubt.

If you talk to her before you talk to Ulgrim she says something like “I see you dragged Ulgrim’s sorry butt out of the fire.” and then you can ask, “what’s your deal with Ulgrim”. She says, “don’t get me started.”

This is all paraphrased but clearly she has an opinion on Ulgrim that could fit with ‘monster.’ :smiley: