Grim Dawn Meme Corner

Oh no, is Grim Dawn v4.1.2021 going to have an EoR graphics update if Soiled Trousers are equipped… Shit-To-Win?

New Resident Evil soooooo scary :scorv:

11 Likes

Okay, I’d wear that on a t-shirt.

potential crossover of grim dawn with resident evil. hopefully with much less derpy pretentious mansion puzzles. they are more frustrating than the zombees.

Yes. They Will make the skill with 0 cooldown and %100 proc chance with attack. So, each hit of EOR will hit enemies with skill in 360 degree

This naughty Overmind, was so ashamed of itself, it literally sank into the ground!
I guess it worked because my pets went crazy but could not harm it. :smiley:

1 Like

And now my Familiar melded into stone too… I sense a pattern there. I did not catch it in this pose, it was there, unmoving…

1 Like

That is actually an old bug. I am not sure how to reproduce it, but the Birb is notorious for getting stuck and turning into stone.

Yeah I seen it before too, but this time it was stuck in a wall too, usually it is just stopping and freezing.
Whoops did not upload the pic for some reason.

Well, report these as bugs.

1 Like

How exactly? I don’t really have know how to reproduce them. All I have is screenshots.

At least, they are not memes.

Doesn’t matter, that’s for the devs to figure out once they see where things are getting stuck. Provide as much info as you can on what you were doing when it happened along with the screenshots.

1 Like

Okay. Never reported bugs here before, ironically, despite being in the alpha… there weren’t that many game-breaking one, I guess, that I ran into.

medea_lulz

2 Likes

When you order Sunherlad Claymore from Wish
Screenshot_1
Screenshot_2

1 Like

Regarding the new OA scaling is SR

GD%20DA%20SR

I forgot what that icon means in SR/dungeons. Chaos damage reduction?

I did not need MY CAT stashed!

1 Like

No, damage increase/100 DA penalty

1 Like
3 Likes