Grim Dawn Meme Corner

I was joking, just like teasing her with that phrase about Black Legion every time :sweat_smile:. I know about Ulgrim’s outrage when he killed Legion’s captain. A dark story indeed.

2 Likes

Well, in some (or all of them) games of old like Nethack, Angband, ADOM, etc. friendly/neutral beings and humans treated as “monsters” by game mechanics. A goblin that wishes you dead? Monster. A vampire merchant? Monster. A little girl that asks to find her puppy? Also a monster.

Besides, I believe Creed says something like “he’s not a mere human, and he’s way older than all of us” about Ulgrim. I guess we’ll find out in GD2?

2 Likes

He would be the only deity that does not treat our protege like garbage.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

YEAH! That’s what it was, I couldn’t remember the exact detail!

You can always ask Captain Somer about that story after completing vanilla campaign. By the way, even after we release Ulgrim from the Void, she treats him like he’s dead :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. Is it another Creed’s/Ulgrim conspiracy?

1 Like

What if Ulgrim did die in the Void and the one we find and bring back with us is a creature from the Void that has taken his Appearance as a disguise to fool us? :thinking:

1 Like

And that creature will become our final boss in GD2? :astonished:

2 Likes

No, obviously it will become a romance option in GD2 :rofl:

5 Likes

As long as we will have romance scenarios with Korinia and Anasteria too :blush:.

2 Likes

or…even more terrifyingly romantic…

images

5 Likes

Have max romance level with Scorv will unlock the secret Ravager of Loves

5 Likes

if grim dawn focuses on romance as its main theme, its not grim dawn.

its Groin Dong.

3 Likes

But can it do Calla?

13 Likes

Or well, people with no blood. :slight_smile: Like undead?

Btw, played some limbo with the Messenger. Guess how low he can go!..

… pretty low it seems. Sorry my human anatomy can’t do that. :smiley:

Well, you can just chug those +X% pet damage potions the Rovers sell (I know, irony! his own chosen people!) and keep at it until he dies. :slight_smile: It’s how I have done it. Mogdrogen has insane high damage reduction to everything, not just Lightning. It’s pretty much mandatory.

2 Likes

I like to stress test my builds. So no consumables and such.

But yeah, should have done that to lessen the headache :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

speaking of potions and grumpy potion master, there’s a grumpy callous man working as the potion master/chef for the coven of ugdenbog. i dunno if that’s a reference to mister ‘10 points from everyone, detention mistah pottah’.

1 Like

Its like saying one does not wanna play with augments. Potions are a part of the game.

I delete all my non meme builds that even use elixirs or tonic of mending for SR 75-76.

Infact, when I first started making builds, that was still the case, but with Crucible since it was back in AoM.

I don’t like using them and I don’t post builds for myself, but others.

And contrary to how I like to say stuff like “can be played drunk” or “plays the game for you”, even with my Fluffy Squishy, if you were to give to someone who has very little experience with pet builds or GD in general, chances are that they won’t find it that easy.

So if I can say, kill Callagadra without potions, it is essentially my way to trying to make sure that someone else might alteast be able to do it with potions.

The logic there is also similar to why I still shy away from using Greens and especially greens with affixes (or those damn Magi Rings…) while testing my builds. If I can do X while handicapping myself, others will have easier time since they don’t need to.

Hence why it is called “stress test”.

I have much higher standards when it comes to making (and publishing) builds compared to most people. They might not be related to Crucible times like some tend to focus on, but stuff like these.

2 Likes

Do you just go out of your way to be overly aggressive and confrontational? You’re constantly at people like this and I just can’t figure out why?

No where in her statement to BB did she say “YOU can’t use potions.” She said, “I don’t like to use potions.” Was that somehow a challenge to you that you had to come back and tell her she wasn’t playing the game properly because she doesn’t use potions?

If you’d said, “Why don’t you use potions?” I could get that because it’s genuine curiosity but so often I see you make comments that deem another person’s enjoyment of the game ‘incorrect’ somehow.

Getting back to the memes, though, what this thread is all about.

Screenshot%20(3)

9 Likes

lostinscorv

4 Likes