Grim Dawn Meme Corner

does aetherials can be considered as grim dawn’s robot/golem race? because they are the most loyal servants to the celestials in war of the gods. and the way they speak feels like the language of office/factory/mine overseers and workers.
just putting that out, because i really want to see some aetherials trying to complete google recaptcha’s “i am not a robot/golem” image grid puzzles. can they complete challenges like:

please select the tiles that contain celestial chariots/bicycles/carriages/traffic crystals in the following images.

are you an aetherial?

1 Like

1 Like

+1 for @Ulvar1

7 Likes

That’s cruel considering that :crate: Crate has always works remotely according to this article: :cry:

Are you implying that Z :zantai: house is a random hole on a cave?

People always ask how to buff this or that, but never how’s Zantai :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

Seems like a pretty remote cave to me.

6 Likes

2 Likes

the taken also have the uncanny ability to exit most conversation in a civil manner with this ‘understandable, have a great day’ line:

darius:MILKSOP. I’M GONNA TURN YOU INTO AETHERIAL BREEDING MACHINE!!!
taken: understandable. have a great day (end conversation) walks away
darius: what just happened?

taken: FATHER! WHY U BETRAY US???
father kymon: I HAVE NO CHOICE. WE MUST BOW TO KORVAAK TO SURVIVE. I’M SORRY THAT I HAVE TO KILL YOU.
taken: understandable. have a great day. (end conversation)walks away
father kymon: what just hapoened?

taken: you are an emo weak cowardly god
mogdrogen: THIS ISN’T EVEN MY FINAL FORM. AND I CAN CRUSH YOU EASILY WITH JUST THIS TINY PIECE OF ME.
taken: understandable, changes topic
mogdrogen: ok

edit: not really sure whether darius and kymon’s end conversation button being an ‘understandable nice day’ meme or instant battle.

5 Likes

It have the same energy as “Working as intended™.”

2 Likes

Why so difficult? Just walk aside :laughing:.

1 Like

important boss:**tries to say something impor-
taken: backs up because ranged build

also taken: why does ranged versions of me have to walk up point blank to the story bosses to initate battle? what if the boss can immobilize me immediately after a civil conversation?

sniper taken:nods grimly

1 Like

Relevant meme to the thread where @sp00ky reached 0 health but didn’t die.

6 Likes

“If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.”

3 Likes

Warlords are so tanky that they don’t even RIP at 0 hp

4 Likes

Zantai, Alka, and others explained it and showed other examples of it. All of my vids were verified, and that one was verified before being posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well it’s not like most anime ever made any sense.

Anyway, why the long face, erm, neck, Kaisan? :smiley:

And yeah, there were TWO Kaisans on this shattered realm map.

Luke: So how about what you said to Vader about becoming more powerful after your death? Does this mean you will come back and help me defeat him?"
Obi-Van: Sure - I could just teleport to him right now and blow up his ship with force lightning… But it’s not in my contract.

3 Likes

Not even Korvaak can save him :laughing:
Every dead Kaisan bring peace in the void realm.

1 Like

When two enemy factions are fighting:
Me: Guys, guys, break it up
Them: keep fighting
Me: slaughters them all
Me:
world%20peace

5 Likes

Me, I am evil… I like to choose a side, help them kill the enemy, then when they stand around “Hey thanks for helping” I go “No problem!.. Now it’s your turn.” :smiley:

2 Likes

6 Likes

The most intriguing part is that stack of 2 keepsakes. Can you stack quest items like this?