Grim Dawn Meme Corner

Yes you can, drop the ulgrim pan near the npc and speak to her that you lost the pan, before you press the I lost the pan option, press your pick up item button then choose the I lost pan option, and you get 2 pan through the magic of friendship. This is repeatable.

2 Likes

I just naturally stacked them by obtaining one in normal mode but not using it and then going to elite mode. But what arivus said also works.

makes me wonder what will be our taken’s keepsake when they decide to wander the shattered realm forever in grim dawn 2. its probably gonna be their noose which was held by jarvis, and a note that proclaims the gallows constellation is the best. its powers would be to stun your gd2 char randomly in embarrassing moments yet gives random powerful buffs too.

2 Likes

A typical forum user after months of making builds
and participating in the day-to-day discussions drama:

pepe_burzbhua

5 Likes

19 Likes

#MakeMedeaDev2021

2 Likes

:rofl: Wouldn’t have the faintest idea where to go with that one.

2 Likes

Good old times
memedea

6 Likes

good ole steam forum

1 Like

the more knowledge of grimverse and the more power you have… the grimmer you’ll become…
though at the end of that bleak journey, you’ll become a grinning ascendant… either from true happiness, or from insanity.

from grim dawn… to grin dawn.

2 Likes

55a0a80481e4

triple_scorv_100x100

7 Likes

Nice. I can find at least 1 point per layer and some layers are not presented on the art. :wink:

1 Like

Have you ever tried spawning a rift over dead bodies near Devil’s Crossing?

But to succeed you also need to click the cow that roams around Homested 666 times.

7 Likes

Cowbell in this post? Not enough.

notenough

3 Likes

You also need Harvey’s Doll.

4 Likes

Huh, she can replicate it? Ulgrim left some extra pans at her place? Man, how many pans does that guy have? :smiley:

This weird thing happened in the Shattered Realm - guess killing his buddies made Alberran Rein become perpetually stunned ? He never recovered from it.

EDIT: He had his revenge… he gave his damned superbuff to Benn’Jahr standing in the other corner, and he just slapped me once and I was dead as a doorknob. I feel I reported it a lot of times that even after you kill the three council members, their enchantment survives on nearby monsters, but in their lair that’s not a big problem given those are just run off the mill aetherials. Here this was far more annoying.

“Our product kills 99.9% of germs!”
The other 0.1%:

6 Likes

Hey, was this a Wendigo convention? Yuvolloth and Ollivioth both at the same camp?

1 Like

Apparently their club is having recruitment issues so they’ve been cutting back on the number of conventions they hold.

It’s hard being a flesh-eating cannibal lover. Just as Scorv.

Well, maybe it was Scorv who invited them back for the convention… for a little “heart-to heart”. :wink:

1 Like