10 Likes

Dreeg’s Evil Eyes.

3 Likes

image image

Evil Ice

1 Like

intellectuals: NOOO!!! YOU CAN’T JUST-
ascendants: haha scorv memes go brrr

Those smile, those lips, there’s no mistake, it’s perfection.

5 Likes

@Snazzblaster

So damn true! I was unfortunate enough to actually meet him, the door nemesis. Savior of all doors our hero destroys instead of opening, because Crate wanted to save money or something, idk.

DoorNemesis

The fight took a while, even with mere 4.5 mil hp, he gets a boost for every nearby door and even bigger one when you destroy these doors. I can now live in peace and respect GD doors.
DoorNemesisFight

15 Likes

Worse, when you fight Skinner’s Door all your skills are disabled EXCEPT for the door kick animation - to which it is highly resistant. It is the living embodiment of ALL the doors you have kicked and destroyed as you’ve rampaged around Cairn. And it is pissed.

7 Likes

we have fought celestial crate and doors. now we must brace ourselves against the table, chair, and most dangerous of all… windows… make sure your os is updated enough when you fight the last one.

2 Likes

Don’t leave keys upon the table nemesis.

1 Like

Don’t forget about the Clock faction, we’re all aware of what they did to poor Ivonda…

2 Likes

aetherials can animate inanimate objects doesn’t they? through infusion of aetherial energy or directly possessing them. the aetherial strawmans in the homestead farm is the prove of this.

that means its a great possibility that there’ll be corrupted furniture faction in gd2. ascended by the aetherials, they will gain their revenge against the humans that abuse them, and rule cairn with aetherials as the furnitureae race. the leader of this faction would be ulgrim’s cooking pan.

1 Like

I couldn’t even touch the Crate boss, I won’t even try my luck with the Door! :smiley:

Meanwhile, chillin’ in the Ugdenbog with my posse… havin’ ourselves a partyyyy… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This hip mummy totally skateboarded over my head…

And then got stuck there.
“How do you do, fellow living persons?”

3 Likes

10 Likes

Damn boat, blocking everything. :rofl:

1 Like

speaking of boat, i can’t wait for gd2’s underwater combat system. where we dive into the glorious murky infested depths of cairn’s disgustingly corrupted waters and gulp (take) all the grim otherworldly powers from the water ch’thon/aetherial/riftspawn/eldritch/casual monsters like that feeding frenzy fish game. our boat will be heavily customizable like a floating island tower defense fortress.

2 Likes

Quick search for Creed and asked his pendant to clear the way

This obstacle rather requires some heavy explosives from turncoat commander than pendant, according to the place in screenshot :thinking:.

Naah… Cooking pan is the way to go ! It will show you the way around, maybe through void but who cares :stuck_out_tongue:

Quiz question - where in the game can you see and hear a ticking clock :mantelpiece_clock:?