Grim Dawn Meme Corner

Many places, one I know for sure is Krieg’s and Karroz’s arenas.
Funny thing with clocks, sometimes they are turned over on the ground like in void rift areas, yet they are still ticking.

1 Like

Ah, sorry, I heard one today for the first time and thought this is more unique.

They tick every 0.8 s though. :thinking:

2 Likes

“The dreaded Black Beast was relentless! Escape seemed impossible…”

“But then, the animator had a sudden heart attack and died. The cartoon peril was no more.”

2 Likes

why is this a meme? :thinking:

95% of memes in nutshell.

3 Likes

Pretty much every one of my default attack builds after the patch

8 Likes

Somewhat taken from the Reddit forums

2012 Primitive Evil Boss: The Ur-Dragon (Dragon’s Dogma)

2020 Primitive Evil Boss: The Ur-Karen

1 Like

I prefer this one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Normies: “The idea that there’s a secret Cabal running things is fake news.”
Tru Facts:

How do the Caged Souls fit with the cabal? :thinking:

4 Likes

Byscilla streams Grim Dawn on Twitch

5 Likes

Yeah, I watched some of that. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I expect a Byscilla cosplay in the fanart corner @rudegirls :scorv:

2 Likes

Okay. I’m not a streamer or a steam watcher because I genuinely do not understand the desire to watch other people play games (and no, I don’t watch sports either for the same reason). I don’t have anything against people doing either as it’s obviously something they enjoy.

But this? This is so much awesomeness I’m going to drop some pledge money just to make sure she can keep doing it. Because I love this kind of creativity.

Now I’m going to have to go figure out how. If I’m too much of an idiot I’ll be back to ask for help in that. :laughing:

why is there no cosplay for scorv

4 Likes

Because we were all waiting on you. :smiley:

4 Likes

lulz. i could never emulate the perpetual cheerful grin of scorv the lord of grin dawn memes.
come to think of it, scorv’s perpetual grin is one of the biggest mystery of cairn. you gotta admire the man’s persistence to grin in the face of daily grimness.

6 Likes

I think I can do that if you guys can wait 10 years or something. My baldness getting deeper and started growing some whites around my nears so I assume I come to nature of Scorv without even cosplay in a decade.:scorv: :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

No need to wait for 10years. That beautiful grin will come itself when you speak to your own meal, or when your meal come to you :scorv:

6 Likes

Have a listen :scorv:

5 Likes