Grim Dawn Meme Corner

Said by Crucible player :roll_eyes:.

Chest armor stuck on a tree?

1 Like

cats

Iā€™mma too tired, barely holdin my weaponsā€¦

See :crate:? This bug is a meme now.

2 Likes

It was only off-hand bug when I first reported it. Now it contaminated to main-hand aswell. Tired hands, cool name for a bug :rofl:

I was rocking this bug in April 2020 :sunglasses: Fashion Dawn
I remember trying to manipulate it for different shots - maybe itā€™s a feature :grin:

1 Like

aka Korvaak the musical:

:joy:

3 Likes

KORVAAK: UP THERE! THEREā€™S SO MUCH ROOM! WHERE HERETICS BURP AND Cā€™THONIANS BLOOM!
two korvaak cultists, man and woman skips by, holding hands while chanting ā€˜KORVAAK, SHAVE MEā€™. in the background, cā€™thonians sprouts like flowers from the ground and various ā€˜hereticsā€™ (including the 3 mafia bosses, moggy-moggy, rave-rave, aetherials, resistances, scorvā€™s cannibals and a crate) can be seen burping at each other

me:korvaak, donā€™t shave me.

4 Likes

This always made me snickerā€¦ that there is an untouched meal in THAT camp where you find the diary of the mother and daughter who turned into Wendigos. I mean, what do you think that meal was made from? :smiley:
ā€¦ and thus begins your inevitable alliance with Barrowholm. :smiley:

Hard to see from the pic, it is too small, what is the problem? Weapons look fineā€¦

12 Likes

Itā€™s a weapon illusion bug. Your character barely holds weapon, like they are about to fall to ground. Normally you see the weaponā€™s top looking at you but yes if I did get a side shot, it would have been more clear.

the taken: after eating (un)touched meal - Ahhā€¦ Iā€™ve ascended through cannibalism. how amazingā€¦

Hmm, I think I see that with pistols, when I give them to the character for a second or two they look wrong, but then they right themselves.

you know what, i think ā€˜untouched mealā€™ deserved to be memed until its ā€˜touchedā€™.

because just imagine it. when cairn get steamrolled by the grim dawn apocalypse which left it desolate and infested with otherworldly horrors, you can still find ā€˜untouched mealā€™ here and there. imagine a cacophony of cā€™thonians/yugols/aetherials/beasts/bandits/undeads rampaging through a town and destroying everything except that ā€˜untouched mealā€™ on a nice dining table.

the taken: i canā€™t tell the difference between ā€˜touchedā€™ and ā€˜untouchedā€™ meals. theyā€™re all the same to me. takes a bite from a tentacular monsterā€™s vital essence

Yes, rnGesus thanks you, that was the exact roll I needā€¦ and no itā€™s not belong to throphy room :rofl:

1 Like

Itā€™s called Blaze Herald after all.

How many Smurfs can you exterminate in an hour?
@RektbyProtoss Yes

Smurfs living peacefully in their village when Rekt arrives:

They tried to hide underground:

Actually there are more Smurf villages. Or rather there were:

Itā€™s even more heart-breaking when you hear them scream.

Maximum efficiency:

Rekt was smiling the whole time. I reported him on Twitch for exceptional cruelty.

4 Likes

It has nothing to do with Fire Damage :frowning: No fire skill support. Base damage Aether, has aether support, has pierce>aether conversion. So Blaze is just a theme :smiley:

Who knows maybe it was supposed to be a fire weapon! :eyes:

Donā€™t worry, Diablo smurfed his ass well.

1 Like

I like to think Diablo is a physical manifestation of combined hate felt by all these Smurfs when they were exterminated.