Grim Dawn Meme Corner

More like heat stroke!

2 Likes

Yeah just get a second sword with those affixes :rofl:

1 Like

That’s the first time I even heard of Grim Dawn cosplay. It exists?
I don’t get the sword joke. It does not really convert cold to fire… sooo…Or the joke is cold and fire together on a sword is bad? I mean, these things roll randomly…

More to the point, how in the Void can I make the expansion content show up in model viewer??? There are so many meme ideas I have for Scorv but I cannot get the damn Viewer to show his model.

How I miss those condescending merchants from TQ. :smiley:

Wait, that’s the same voice actor? I never checked, what’s his name?
If someday he starts advertising food products, I will get suspicious.

It does indeed.

1 Like

Wow, not bad

Don’t forget @rudegirls. She did a fantastic Bysmiel about a month back. It’s on her twitch stream.

1 Like

Yeah, tqfan already linked that further up.

1 Like

Yes - same voice actor. The linked YT vid is from his account which also bears his name - Dean Compoginis

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPENHZKaHUHyGZ_8VVUv43g

4 Likes

Wow, thanks, and even his youtube photo has a big grin.

1 Like

I spose might as well post a screen of his name in the credits as well…

Also :smirk: note the first name - ‘Kent Clark’ - someone’s parents hopped all over that shit. Funnily, the same name is also listed below Dean’s name as well - either there are two separate Kent Clark voice actors out there in the world who both miraculously worked on GD or Crate made a mistake and listed the name twice. Time to file a bug report! :salt:

6 Likes

Yeah, I always wondered about Kent Clark appearing twice. And there’s Grava in there as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

One of them is Mansuper.

Occultist Dude Loading Screen:
Grim Dawn

Byscilla Loading Screen:
Grin Dayum

Riggs Loading Screen:
Greed Don

Celestial Crate Loading Screen:
Guards the only passage to GD main menu

It’s also possible it’s a pseudonym they used for people who didn’t want to be listed in the credits/ couldn’t be verified. I don’t know why you wouldn’t want to be listed but it’s a choice some in the industry take for whatever reason (see Alan Smythe).

Y’mean Bizarro? :smiley:
Indeed, weird naming your kid Clark Kent or the reverse.
Huh, I almost forgot what it was like when monster models actually appeared during the credits. Sadly, no longer happens.

Looks like he did Ulgrim’s voice and some of the cannibals voices for AoM.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5655281/

1 Like

Very cool! Nice find!

1 Like

After Crucible QoL thread been closed…

FT926

1 Like

More like after 637th Crucible thread has been closed… :rofl:

2 Likes

What strikes me as hysterical about this shot is knowing some parent walked in on this and said,

“HONEY! GRAB MY CAMERA!”

7 Likes