Grim Dawn Meme Corner

it took 9mins and 48secs image

4 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

When your Purifier lays the groundwork for that GD/CoD crossover:

1 Like

purifier is the most likely class to be chosen by your average normal modern people or their equivalents in any franchises with modern settings if they’re isekai’d into cairn. since its basically a person skilled in guns and traps, realistic and somewhat sciency, with magic being optional.

14 Likes

Still dies easily in MC even against unbuffed hero. And without Nullification Loxmere is even less than nothing :roll_eyes:.

yeah, but loxmere really jumpscares me in the 1st appearance by nightblade blinksassination and take me under 30% max hp in 1 hit. lots of players must have suffered the same.

PonderingDawn

4 Likes

Has anyone seen Mayas Byrd?

Happy Turkey Day

Jesus:

“For I have come down from Heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me”

Zantai making a meme suggestion thread:

1 Like

a story in 3 parts

i'm a t-rex

7 Likes

10 Likes

Crucible of the Stars is not nearly as depressing.

1 Like

more like crucible of superstars. with lokarr as THAT kind of hollywood producer.

1 Like

Rune of Hagarrad confronts Direni

18 Likes

Taken: What’s up?
Direni: What?
Taken: You.
Direni: Huh? *get tossed

5 Likes

this must be a favorite torture method for erulan inquisitors interrogating some sussy baka heretics. if they detect some lies, it won’t be a forced confession like veritaserum, the sussy baka will instantly get ragdolled to stratosphere at over 9000% ragdoll speed.

1 Like

And now physical damage has completely broken the game, breaking records left and right.

2 Likes

Kill Darius Cronley they said

Btw you need to use Force Move to be able to put runes directly under his feet.

14 Likes