Grim Dawn Meme Corner

gd2 plot twist conspiracy constipacy. ch’thon was actually a caring celestial godfather from the beginning? gasp!

He did care, after all everything is His.

Damn those youngling taking everything from him.

2 Likes

3 Likes

i wonder what the korvaak statues would say if they could comment on their ‘inaccurate depiction’ of their real life model.

then again, in one of FG lore notes, korvaak disguise himself as a fragile old man. so whatever.

old men are dangerous in grimverse.

5 Likes

you want lots of regen in grimverse? you have to meditate on the nature of seas.

random eldritch monstrosities roaming cairn’s grim-y sea: yea we got lots of meditation and regen everyday. too bad u can’t swim/sleep with the fishes~

1 Like

Time to make Pet Inquisitor Health Regen-based build? :thinking:

Inquisitor Seal increases Health Regen, class buffs apply to pets - build it! :smiling_imp: Oh, and make it a hybrid using converted Aether-to-Elemental spells :grin:.

1 Like

all these memes about regen be raging around while ch’thon desperately needs more daily transfusion of hp. luckily, he had the longest hp bar in the entire grimverse (no, yugol doesn’t have hp bar) so it’ll take almost eternity to dry up his veins.

1 Like

8 Likes

i never though elsa has that much experience with trolls!!! she can disguise herself as a troll and snuck into the troll camp near the broken hills to put mornay’s corpse there to frame the trolls!!! not to mention she was sent into devil’s crossing before grim dawn due to mysterious circumstances… sus!!!

poor mornay. all that exploration skillz went into yugol when he starts simping for elsa.

Oh no

mornayBBQ

6 Likes

i guess Elsa heard about this and it was the final straw

:grin:

2 Likes

that would be an excellent item to repel trolls. it has lots of experience with them.

Game is telling me my Devos suck I guess :joy: (all from one loot room lol)

3 Likes

can’t unsee image

14 Likes