4 Likes

unsure if this belongs in the “Trophy Room” thread or (rngesus) meme :grin:

rare lightning prefix
cold conversion to acid, acid dmg dagger
rare vitality + aether dmg suffix

@ _@

2 Likes

10 Likes

in arpg looter games, i myself prefers unique items that grant unique skills/procs/modifiers. because stat boost items are just lame imo (but often necessary crutch for viable builds).

imagine a borderlands game, but every weapons behave like real life counter strike-y/call of doot-y firearms with no special quirks like having the gun flies towards the enemy whenever its reloaded or something awesome like that rather than just +5%damage, +5%accuracy.

nerfs !

11 Likes

Tonic of Mending… Men ding… Men dying?

2 Likes

very apt potion name as a symbol for dying mankind in grim dawn. because there’ll only be ascendants/aetherials/chthonians humanoid everywhere in gd2. who wants to be a boring level 1 human anyway.

even most of the ordinary cairn animals have ascended into constellations in the sky. all the animals in cairn now are just spirits pretending to be animals but also bipolarly insisting they’re spirits, not animals.

how’s the taste of them green-glowing eyes ‘fish’ these days? very magical i assume. with much less saltiness (because aetherials hate salts. boo)

Definitely not the aetherials who chooses to posseses scarecrow and its birbs

2 Likes

them scarecrows and hordes of zombies wearing aetherial infused underwears are called aetherial corruption. they’re not as sapient as them pompous aetherial nobles possessing humans with good bodies+minds. i imagine if the aetherials stuffed a lot of their aetherial criminals into zombie underwears, they would have a lot of slave revolt from their fellow plebs aetherials.

“good thing we don’t wear clothes” < quote by bear constellation and its fellow ascended animal constellations. maybe.

Not sure where to post these, but I consider them funny, so this can be the place.

A note for devs reading this: DO NOT FIX THAT FLAT BARREL! But if you need to change something, then remove the affix bias.

10 Likes

it seems there’s still some lingering feelings between baldlael and bysmiel. or its just bysmiel being bysmiel.

that barrel isn’t ready for the 4D ascensions in GD2 which would be forced by its mildly amusing cousin the crate of entertainment to its fellow sophisticated furnitures. it chooses to follow king rowan’s example by abdicating from 3D world into the humble 2D world. mogdrogen approves.

Lol WTH wit dat barrel? Wonder how long it’s been like that? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

GrimtoolsGame

17 Likes

That is me this last couple of days. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I´m taking a break from my pet oppressor (my second character) retooling in Grimtools my poorly built deathknight, which I played 2 years ago (my first character). The damn chaos and vitality resistances are giving me a headache.

… including the choice to stick your gun into people’s faces when talking to them.

2 Likes

Happens from time to time, looks neat :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

3 Likes