Grim Dawn Meme Corner

a rare sighting of yugol slurping a random unlucky celestial:

source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/05/world/star-fight-alma-scn/index.html

a more common sighting of two celestials eating each other’s faces in war of the gods:
1445444982-binaries
source: https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/a17864/contact-binary-blue-giants/

how many celestials you have slurped, taken?

1 Like

Looks like balls

2 Likes

well… the celestials and supernatural things in grim dawn universe are almost always associated with star constellations.
which means basically every supernatural and metaphysical beings and concepts in grim dawn are ball shaped like stars.

dreeg (upon the taken banishing a raging ball to another galaxy): regrettable, but the balanced shapes of other balls must be maintained!

1 Like

and thus, since then, cairn becomes 12% less than it was.

2 Likes

Effects of lockdown are kicking in :scorv:

5 Likes

Zantai
We’ve seen too much HenZantai to know where this is going

9 Likes

i’ll always be confused with the dual nature of how human handle tentacles in their mind.
it’s either lovecraftian horror, or japanese cultural propaganda.

3 Likes

Savage
/10chars

1 Like

This. :smiley: I’ve seen one, and only one, of the other variety. Never need to go there again.

2 Likes

It’s food I’d rather not eat but won’t roast you alive for serving me, unlike peaches, kale or the infamous Hawaiian pizza.

2 Likes

Easiest way to spot a “Taken”.

1 Like

Oh man I love Hawaiian Pizza! And guess what!!! I also hate shrimp!!! AND, you wont beLIEVE whats NEXT! I CANT STAND ALMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONDS!!! Anime villain power-up battle cry

1 Like

New players asking for first build be like

04%20AM

20 Likes

basically, they’re asking:
‘is it made of thicc skin?’

and remember, calla is the amalgamation of all the suffering and vengeance of korvan people. so, calla is the personification of ‘edgyness’ (edgy+sadness).

edgy people need friends with thicc skins to live happily.

so, make sure you were born with thicc skin before hugging calla!

2 Likes

Also make sure you listen to Death Cab for Cutie

Or maybe it’s just builds for thick players :thinking:

1 Like

When you’re trying to check the augment used

I need to scroll 17 times with my mouse settings to get to the augment on amulet in this build.
I would love if Page Up/Down worked because I hate scrolling.

20 Likes

And I was gonna complain how long it took me to scroll to the bottom of the picture zoomed in :rofl:

1 Like

other arpgs often suffer from the lack of explanation on in-depth game mechanics, forcing players to make their own lists and compendiums online to make sure no information conflicts with each other (torchlight, diablo 2 & titan quest to name a few).
meanwhile grim dawn is so generous with tooltips and numbers. the loots are also more generous overall (still have to farm a lot though).

2 Likes

4 Likes