Grim Dawn Meme Corner

15 Likes

'nuff said

1 Like

7 Likes

@RektbyProtoss advising on where to put a component.
A proof there’s an organized crime group smuggling components out of Cairn.
They must have had a harder time since the removal of partials.

4 Likes

I’m flying. Bane, I’m flying!

4 Likes

I like this meme

1 Like

Proc-ception

3 Likes

Beautiful, just like Ion storm from tiberium sun but in red

Recently made chaos Defiler and is ironic build from different perspectives, so Picard meme!

addtext_com_MTQwNjUxMTcwMDI

1 Like

This reminded me of one interesting question: if Taken was possessed by an Aetherial and changed by that union, why does he/she open Chaotic rifts instead of Aether ones? Also, when we discover a new portal, it becomes “purple-tainted” :thinking:… But maybe this question is more for Grim Dawn lore than meme.

the taken: hey chthon, i choose you! in the constellation page! because i like the colors of red, pink, and black! but i feel like fixing your mouth loggy because it seriously needs some rearrangement. those tentacles need some trimming!

uncountable shattered pieces of chthon: censored mix of lovecraftian and h**taitacles screech of horror and ecstasy

the taken: hey korvaak! you look like a pretty cool rock n roll celestial star of flaming fist of fury! so i choose you! but your followers seem to lack enthusiasm in worshipping you! so i gave them some little ragdoll pushes, now they all sing the same song! ‘korvaak, save me~~~~!!!’. those fat rageflame dudes (and dudettes?) still need some more encouragement though. because all they do is saying ‘uooougghh…’ and showering people with magma intestine excrement and meteor shower from skies… lemme know if the 3 want some reunion with you! because i also choose them in the constellation page!

korvaak: DUNNNNNN!!!

/Edit:

the right music to it:

5 Likes

Cindertouch now has actual fire for me to cook popcorn with while reading those threads.

1 Like

BaneOfXbox

7 Likes

Is it going to be OP as well?

500 cunning

Footage showing the last moments of an Inquisitor, who realized he was about to be ambushed by a bunch of hidden occultists, and tried to desperately use his Horn of Gandarr as a last resort.

6 Likes

that horn is a fake. the people around him doesn’t feel the piercing damage.

Hearing loss provides +7% max pierce res. People wrote about it being very common but I hardly ever catch them talking about it.

2 Likes