Grim Dawn Meme Corner

5 Likes

speaking of mornay, i notice we can ask him ‘What’s the furthest north you’ve went to’

but we can never ask ‘What lies in the south’.

mornay is a contradictory person. when he’s just exploring alone seriously, he gets stuff done. when he’s with elsa or looking for elsa, he become dumb explorer.

1 Like

13 posts were split to a new topic: Free Speech on Private Sites Discussion

Memes that require a degree in statistics to get:

4 Likes

speaking of markov, there’s a markov’s portrait book and theories about markov number something in the free cute horror dating simulator game - doki doki literature club.

markovchain

GaSp:exploding_head:

does that mean… monika is trying to shatter reality in grim dawn using quick maths? to make herself real?

does that mean, sayori’s hanging out with ropes joke have strong connection to the taken and jarvis hanging out around the gallows?

the%20taken

gAsP:exploding_head:

ok, i have to end that crossover musing into ddlc memetory by gently closing the door to ddlc verse.

Blitz

7 Likes

Reasonable_attack_sequence
That diagram’s a little lacking, I think this is more accurate.

7 Likes

obraz

7 Likes

this picture does not have enough heat of righteous judgement. rolderathis is a pyriestmaniac.

Learning Sony Vegas for my future projects :rofl:

15 Likes

Click for full pic. Idk why it is shown like that…

9 Likes

i just realized, cubacadbruh’s title is “The Endless Menace”. so cuba and his cubruhs should always be accompanied by jojo series’ infamous menacing symbols:

4 Likes

God, it’s been too long that I didn’t do the AoM area that I almost forgot that Kuba splits on death!

5 Likes

hmmm… how delicious… suspicious meat cooked in cauldron not with fire, but empty air infused with vitality damage that’ll fill the echoes in our souls…

scorvpet

14 Likes

Made this inspired by the SM64 insane conspiracy memes

16 Likes

WHERE’S ULZUIN’S CONSPIRACY.

oh yeah. this is an iceberg. of course ulzuin won’t come anywhere near it. he’s not a chilly god.

or… is he…?
cryovolcanic MANIPULATION
Cryovolcanic%20Manipulation

super dumb theory:
nobody knows where ulzuin is currently is, except the 3 witches gangsta.

but it is very obvious where he is now.

he was a god of ceremonial healing, but now he’s a god of VENGEANCE & DESTRUCTION.

and we all know, revenge is a dish best served cold.

so, ulzuin is chilling with yugol now. trying to learn cryovolcanic manipulation technique, so he can become the god with songs of ICe & FIre (and occasional lightning. volcanic eruptions sometimes create lightning too).

and right now, yugol is the mostest finalest biggest baddest evilest boss in grim dawn (morgoneth dungeon and shattered realm are the evidence).

yugol and ulzuin will make duo dynamic entry upon cairn in gd2. make sure to overcap all your fire & cold resistances.

dumb edit for dumb reason:
the 5 stages of grief are:
denial > anger > bargaining > depression > acceptance

ulzuin denies the fact that a mortal witch (bysmiel) could trick him into leaving korvan lands for dumb reason at the moment the 3 witchies assault korvaak.

ulzuin gets RAGEY. then calls his father empyrion for help. then realize empyrion is gone (you just realize now? where are you when the chthonian defeats empy & korvaak’s forces? cozying up in korvaak’s?), then RAGE some more, then decides to create GIANT ETERNAL VOLCANO under his own temple and korvan city. because he can’t trust his own people now. then ragequit out to who knows where.

ulzuin bargains with any mortals who loved VENGEANCE & DESTRUCTION. blessing them with the power of VOLCANIC DESTRUCTION to spread VENGEANCE & DESTRUCTION everywhere in cairn.

ulzuin got depressed because he lost his purpose. empyrion is gone. his vengeance scheme totally fails (the 3 witchies gangsta everyday in cairn). then he met yugol.

ulzuin accepts yugol’s acceptance about nonexistence. thermodynamic shenanigans finally comes to full circle. ulzuin reluctantly accepts entropic balance of everything. the heat from the core of his star heart starts to dim. cold damage is the best.

1 Like
7 Likes