Grim Dawn Meme Corner

I am missing “GD stash” skill for that class

like “too good to farm items”

3 Likes

You won.

#bestgdmemeever :rofl:

3 Likes

Can always release an unfinished product now and patch it for the next two years :rofl:

1 Like

14 Likes

it would be funny if some random sealed celestial superboss could spawn in your face after destroying some randomly generated containers (like the loot midgets from borderlands series)

1 Like

Maybe someone resonate with me.

What you see What I see after using Rainbow Mod
3 Likes

Seal of Resonance because I resonate with you
Resonance

4 Likes

After years of using the rainbow mod, the pictures would be swapped for me

_20201123_090226
Is what I see after ~1000 hours of not using the rainbow mod. (More or less understand what the item is by reading the item name without the need to look at exact bonuses it provides).

I believe you are The One from the Prophecy who has been foretold to free players from the restrictions of :zantai: and be able to perceive, interpret and alter the computer code of Grim Dawn to freely choose what rare affixes drop.

:red_circle: or :large_blue_circle: ?

2 Likes

And now a little message from our sponsor. NOT A PROPAGANDA! I SWEAR!

25 Likes

DEFINITELY NOT PROPAGANDA

whos dat pokymon?

IT’S F##KING PIKAISAN!

10 Likes

Imagine being the incarnation of natural violence and predatory instinct, finally escaped to the material world, only to immediately get your head smashed in by some asshole game warden who didn’t even bother to take the leaves off his boulder-inna-tree club.

4 Likes

barber korvaak meme when.

that reminds me, korvaak when he goes super saiyan mode equips dual wield sunblade of RAEGE. this looks similar to his rageflame ascendant, so maybe a fully ascendant servant of korvaak would look a bit similar to him?

that would make korvaak & his rageflame army a very dangerous barber empire. because dual wield pierce nightblades are the most efficient barbers of cairn. also reminds me of baraka and his race from mortal kombat verse. and baraka is also bald, so korvaak’s barbery skill >9000+++ confirmed.

Bruh, this reminds me of something.

You know how all Kymon followers that receive Korvaak gifts ascend in become big bald guys with both of their arms melded with blades? Does this actually confirm that the gift from Korvaak is 2 giant razor blades to shave their head?

Korvaak the Eldritch Sun, also the raging barber guy on sunday.

2 Likes

Yep, https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/2804 was the tool of one famous Nightbarber Willie :smile:.

1 Like

foking shite, the whole FG expansion are just a brawl of 2 barber shop :rofl:

2 Likes

Also, we have sets of Nightbarber Thaddeus (https://www.grimtools.com/db/itemsets/69), who shaved a headmaster of the Templar order in broad daylight and Vileblade acid barbers (https://www.grimtools.com/db/itemsets/99) :thinking:.

1 Like

wait wait wait…

korvaak the dual wield sunblade barber celestial is also the eldritch sun…

his rageflame ascendants are all bald with dual blades as hands…

which means… to ascend into divinity status like how korvaak is, one must be TOTALLY BALD so that ALL THAT BALDNESS will turn your head into an ELDRITCH SUN/STAR. Dreeg also told an acolyte in the lore note ‘visions of terror’ to shine BRIGHTER THAN THE DESERT SUN. Which means all humans on cairn must be As BALD As Solael TO TURN INTO ELDRITCH STAR.

I KNOW IT!!! YUGOL IS THE TENTACLE PRIMORDIAL GOD. WHICH MEANS IT IS THE GOD OF HAIRS. WHAT HAVE WE DONE. WHY DO WE BANISH THE BARBER GOD WHEN CAIRN NEEDS HIM THE MOST😨

saitama has the right idea… baldness is the way to ascend into one-shot dps builds!

but that also brings the question why only solael is bald among the 3.

anyway, it seems korvaakshaveme.mp3 is not as cursed as we think…

3 Likes

What a tragedy, the population of Korvan Plateau perish due to mass balding :pleading_face:

2 Likes