Grim Dawn Meme Corner

Leaked image of a new secret boss. Takes 25% more racial damage from Italians.

4 Likes

Slim Kaisan

2 Likes

You just getting in the direction of how P̶i̶k̶a̶c̶h̶u̶ Pikaisan was portrayed from fat one in 1997 to the current slim one.

And this reminds me of those shady google ads.

12 Likes

I wouldn’t trust blacksmiths (blacksmives?) from Cairn
Bluprints

20 Likes

Yeah, 7 Bloods of Ch’thon for non-mythical item. Total ripoff.

That is one of the reasons why GDstash exists :smiley:

Yeah, I guess. I’m doing things the hard way by not using it, aren’t I? =)

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: SPOILER ALERT: Lore Discussion

2 Likes

i’m (un)impressed there’s no meme about empyrion’s true face. empy’s the most important divine being in grim dawn, yet after all this time he’s still that celestial with spiral galactic face. since korvaak calls empyrion his brother, eldritch tentacles might be involved.

maybe throw in some memes about menhir the stonefaced celestial with the rock as his face. also ulzuin the torchfaced volcanic celestial of healing with fire who likes wine and booty.

What do you mean there is none? Then explain this!

8 Likes

thats not empy. empy is a spiral galaxy(ies?). not a single star(sun) hovering over cairn. wait. then whats the name of celestial that work as cairn’s sun? it couldn’t be korvaak, since he’s the sun/star of eldritch realm.

until cairn’s sun get an official name, nicholas cage shall be the placeholder celestial name (because he’s a star)

3 Likes

Watches new Ember’s Calling Set in the Misadventures designed for Dreeg’s Evil Eye

4 Likes

Using DEE at all
obraz

7 Likes

Never noticed they have this crown. Or only Kaisan has it?
But yeah this occurred to me too whenever they say it.
I frankly half expect another “Son, I am disappoint” from Korvaak like when Kymon dies.

LOOOL I never tried this, dropping the quest item and going back! Creed sure is snarky.

Callidor’s Tempest reminds me of something

I’m no good at editing like @Maska322 though so I didn’t swap it in the song.
Also it may be just me hearing it and not sure if Casting Speed was set up properly.
You need some RNG to get the proper sounds from CT.

7 Likes

Can’t unhear Cadence, thanks @RektbyProtoss
and @Maska322

2 Likes

The best combo would be 2 first CT’s from my vid and then Cadence hit like Maska did in his.

11 Likes