Grim Dawn Meme Corner

I am hitting enter and nothing happens :smiley:

1 Like

That would be @Dmt requesting Wildblood buff then:

4 Likes

Me too, my game is bugged!

1 Like

Sadly my enter key is always stuck and I use ‘‘smash keyboard’’ for all skills in the game, so I can’t take advantage of this function.

1 Like

You guys use keyboard?

3 Likes

Toxic pet elitist :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No, I’m playing with a mousepad only. 3 or more button build is yuck and should be banned.

2 Likes

You should have specced into Vire.

1 Like

IMO Fist of Vire is one of the funniest animations I’ve ever seen on GD where suddenly a stone fist emerges slowly from the ground, when combined with a high OA build, some low DA enemy just straight up fly from the fist. Not to mention that Vire herself is a matron of the gods.

1 Like

Physical casters be like

8 Likes

speaking of fist, we are in dire need of memes related to FIST weapons. just look at finger of galdarvuur, eldrick’s backscratcher, fist of the blind assassin. one would be confused whether those weapons are meant to be artificial fists attached to a shaft, or dead fists of those persons attached to a shaft. and whether they are meant to be a gaunlet-type weapon for brawler builds, or just mace with unique appearances.

taken: BEHAVE, MONSTERS. OR I SHALL FIST Y’ALL WITH THE FIST OF THE BLIND ASSASSIN!!! i dunno if this is the real fist of that assassin or just some weird imitation attached to a shaft, but all i know is that this ‘FIST’ IS VERY EDGY.
‘monsters’: are you going to punch us with that fist? or throw that fist at us? or smack us with that ‘mace with fist as head’? or wear that fist and punch us?
taken: uuuuh… activates fist of vire instead due to too much logical damage causing 1-day long stun to the taken

I’m a black company fanatic. That is if you’re referencing the Glen Cook novels.

2 Likes

soldier

27 Likes

I cannot confirm nor deny the accuracy of this image.

14 Likes

That means new screenshots of Town Builder :scorv:

1 Like

Drop more than fucking screenshots. We need MOAR on the town builder. :smile:

2 Likes

Holy moly Medea is cursing :eye: Must be the LTBS (Loss of Town Builder Screenshots) :fire:

2 Likes

Just want MOAR than screenshots. They’re great, but we need MOAR than just those big M.

2 Likes

Maybe he will post some GIFs too :expressionless: Or a 1 - 2 minute gameplay footage :smiley:
Still no info about GD on console though :[

1 Like