Grim Dawn Meme Corner

I was thinking “Senator Zantairmstrong addressing the public and explaining why the nerfs”, but I guess your version could work as well XD

Hm, actually… if I’m not mistaken, I heard the possible sequel will somehow involve Erulan’s capitol, which seems like a good place for such a “secret meme reference character”, whose only words to our protag be “get nerfed son”.

“You are joking, right?”

“Making the mother of all patches here, peeps. Can’t fret over every nerf!”

honestly the aetherials should be the master of internal trauma damage. all them aetherial mutations they induced in their fleshy test subjects… think of all the superheroes/supervillains that could sprung up from them tumor ridden masses! that is if their insides survive the 24/7 over9000 internal trauma spams with headbanging darude sandstorm as bgm.

Where did you think Krieg set and that dagger circle of 5 physical and internal trauma damage came from :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

4 Likes

Weirdest erection ever… Thank you I guess

2 Likes

only fleshy aetherial abominations feet? what about the normal/ abnormal people, beasts, skellies, chthonic, aetheric, ghosts, eldritch and celestial beings’ feet?

also, not related to the topic, but 17 august is also my country indonesia’s celebration of its independence day. so i’m kinda weirded out by the coincidental date of a nation’s independence and celebration day of… feet.

1 Like

I wonder if you also make many iterations of your builds and bookmark them just in case…

5 Likes

When you realize you can push dummy with leap rune

but the Legion already made peace with it :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Perhaps it gets an erection after you kill :crate:

screenshot00

@arivus You can move them with EoR too.

3 Likes

Treebeard would like to know your locations.

That would’ve been much faster to do than using 3.5s cd leap rune :’)

Oh it’s not that easy, requires some practice and you can only move a dummy a little bit by clicking and holding once.

1 Like

Best class combo

14 Likes

LMFAO dude, I actually thought me finding “Pie-romancer” funny, as well as “Neck-romancer”, was weird. I mean, it is weird, sorta… but at least I’m not alone XD

3 Likes

Everybody have their fetish :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, maybe I should make a Neck-romancer one, similar to yours. Although my Photoshop madskillz became somewhat rusty…

12 Likes

first-time-james-franco

6 Likes

I should’ve tag’d Zantai. :rofl: