Grim Dawn Meme Corner

3 Likes

“Sountless”?
What’s that? lol

“Souldraining” + “Countless.” It’s a local meme. :grin:

3 Likes

I’ve seen way too many perfect rolls on random trash greens instead of relevant MIs… It’s actually kind of sad.

2 Likes

Really?
I can only recall the -% total dmg…

double rare (and paired) greens only comes in generic items :expressionless:. I don’t even have in mind playing acid build atm, but hurts seeing those affixes there

A very, VERY long time ago, yes. It did have a constant energy drain on it, that also went up with ranks. Levelling it up fully was actually quite a drain on the energy.

1 Like

What It could have work VS what i got

I felt personally attacked by RNGesus :expressionless:

1 Like

Always wondered who Julius Cole expects to extort money from whenever I run into him in Twin Falls. Whether it’s the Wasps, Undead, or the Rover group located just 50 meters to his right.

6 Likes

His dedication to the bit is impressive. :sweat_smile:

image
image

7 Likes

Any chance of getting 1.3 today??

2 Likes

There’s always a chance no matter how improbable it is. :rofl:

3 Likes

As the misadventure is supposed to be today, i’m will have hope


19 Likes

2 Likes

11 Likes

I refuse to believe this wasn’t done on purpose.
Level 1:
nice

17 Likes

health (buffs) works in mysterious ways in Cairn :scorv:

5 Likes