Grim Dawn Physical Copies Shipping

Okay, thanks. Was just curious - I’m having a being curious about lots of things day today. :smiley:

Super jelly, box set looks really nice! If it is boxed on patch 1.0.3.0 though that means that the bug where the game would crash if mobs were out of range is not patched.

You guys should totally sell some phys merch for the game at this point. Lot’s of demand for it if you offer the right stuff.

I wouldn’t mind having some crate logo decals/stickers to slap on stuff around here. I always liked the logo design. Some full logos like the corner of the box would be cool too so if you go that route maybe sell some sheets that contain a couple of each type offered.

Anyways here’s to success and a second year of being awesome guys :slight_smile: Wish me luck while I travel the same path and attempt to do the same :wink:

They’ve already had a second year - and just announced a second expansion! Due out in the second half of 2018, all being well.

^Definitely!

With the upcoming Forgotten Gods expansion I know myself and many of my friends would 100% love phys goods like official maps, artbook, or even a boxed copy :smiley:

Think about it!

Well, maps, artbook, etc, may be possible, but boxed copies … Until the game is “finished” finished probably best to wait on that.

I only saw this thread now…
I backed the game before the kickstarter with the (I think) 60$ option that after the kickstarter, was the category one below the highest one… not sure if that includes a physical copy or not. Where can I check? Humble Bundle shows it maybe?

If you did not upgrade a pre-Kickstarter purchase to a Kickstarter tier, you are all set. Physical copies started at $100.

Thanks for the fast response. Dang, I really wanted one though, forgot that this was an option back then or I’d have probably upgraded…

Whats the expected shipping time frame to Australasia (New Zealand specifically)?
Already been 7 weeks since contacting Crate about my postal details. I just hope it wasn’t pinched out of the mail box!

At least 3 weeks ago :eek:
I got mine a little while ago now in Vic, I would assume it would be the same time frame for NZ too. might be worth sending them a message to check the address it was sent too/double check the shipping log I guess.
Good luck with it

So is there any way to purchase a physical copy even if you were not in that kickstarter category, by paying extra now? I love this game, and with all games that I love, I would prefer to have a physical copy.

Don’t believe so mate, Can’t remember where Zantai posted it but it has been stated that was only for the kickstarter, main point is the cost involved in providing them and the low volume, makes it not worth the effort.
Although if you were to pay exorbitant amounts you might have a chance, you never know :wink:

Physical copies are only available to Kickstarter backers at this time.

If they become available otherwise in the future, we’ll be sure to post an announcement.

Oooohhh… Come on, man… :frowning: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Christ… I would throw money at you guys just for a Physical copy, like the one shown( with all the accessories included :stuck_out_tongue: ) just to get my hands on such a beauty.

thats great man!

There will be physical copies…?

If only I could get one Occultist or Demo themed. Gods know Occ is just cool, but mostly boring as all hell. Would be nice to get a CE or something with Witch Gods runes, in brown + red colors. Ah, if wishes were horses…

No, there will not. All physical copies have been sent out to those people who took part in the Kickstarter and bought the tiers that included them in the price.