Grim Dawn Physical Copies Shipping

As those of you who backed the Kickstarter in order to receive a physical copy may have noticed, the fated day is finally here and Grim Dawn’s physical copies are starting to ship!

This proved to be quite the complicated ordeal (which you can read about in the various Kickstarter updates we posted), but the end result is even better than we originally envisioned, with some cool physical goodies included in addition to the game disc.

We realize though that there may be some of you out there that moved since providing us with a shipping address and you have not provided us with your current address.

If you are in this situation and you do not have a forwarding address set up, please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected] with your old/new address and the email you used to back the Kickstarter and we’ll look into getting your copy to your current address in the near future.

[FAQ]

I did not back the Kickstarter, can I still get a Physical copy?
Physical copies are currently available exclusively for those that backed the Kickstarter at a tier that includes a physical copy of the game ($100 and up with a one exception).

If copies become available for purchase in the future, we’ll be sure to let you know!

I am receiving a signed copy, is that coming now as well? ($375 KS tier and up)
Those of you who pledged for a signed copy will have to wait a little while longer as the copies have to get to us first so we can perform the rite of signage! :smiley:

I originally backed on the website and upgraded to a Kickstarter tier that includes a Physical Copy, but I was never asked to provide a shipping address. What do I do?
We had a thread on this a while back, which you can read here.

If you are in this situation, please follow the instructions in that thread and get back to us as soon as possible.

Dang man, that keychain + bottle opener are awesome… can I just buy those somewhere? I don’t care much for the box… (don’t really have a place for it)

Gonna need a Crate merch. shop next :stuck_out_tongue: Where can I get a realistic plush of Log?

This one?

Bad timing on the shipping company’s part. My copy’s been stuck pending acceptance by USPS since 5.57pm on the 29th December due to the holidays. :cry:

Finally! It’s on the move. Left Denver on the 5th January so hopefully will have it in my eager little hands very soon. Thanks Crate. :smiley:

Looking forward to reading the Crate story when it’s done.

That’s awesome that Crate is actually doing a physical release (even if it is just to backers for now). Here’s hoping it turns out the opposite of how Mighty No. 9’s physical boxes were.

Got mine yesterday, and I have to say the picture doesn’t do the bottle opener justice.

Now I want the full lineup of factions as key chains. Actually, I think a dual Chosen/Order key chain would be awesome, as would an Aetherial/Chthonian one.

Arrived in Switzerland, hopefully the postie person will bring it to me tomorrow or Friday. :smiley:

Got mine today. Took a while to ship as well, since 12/31. That’s fine though. I haven’t opened it yet, and not sure what I’ll end up doing with it. Does it have another game key inside? Or is the DVD just an installer which requires a key from GoG or Steam?

Hoorah, post person finally delivered! :smiley: So took from 29th December 2017 to 17th January 2018. Got stuck in Swiss customs for a few days as there was no invoice paperwork (bit difficult when the item isn’t for sale) so I had to explain about the Kickstarter. Got charged a few more francs for it, but who cares? For me it’s priceless. :slight_smile:

Could someone post a picture of the box? I’m drooling…

Edit : Sry i’m stupid i completely missed the pic on 1st post.

Shame on you for missing it. :wink:

yeah i was browsing the forum by phone and sometimes takes forever to load pics so i just didn’t notice.

I am not jealous cause no loading screen girl :stuck_out_tongue:

hopefully in the future:rolleyes:

How the hell did i miss this thread :eek:

All those goodies are sexy AF. Although I wish there was a way for non kick starter backers to order the boxed copy. :cry:

They look amazing :smiley:

I assume they’re good, old fashioned disc versions of the game so no Steam or GOG keys. Just stick the disc into a DVD player and install that way.

They are! :smiley:

Zantai, what version of the game ended up being the boxed copy? Is it v1.0.0.0 or later, given the delays in getting the copies made? Just curious since I haven’t unwrapped the actual disc to have a look at it to see if it says anything there.

I forget, I think it was 1.0.3.0.