Grim Dawn Sidekick (GDSK)

I do everything to keep it as legit as possible, hence everything went through me or Corpsecrank, which is why we never accepted rare items, as they became increasingly popular to ‘create’, where epics and legendaries have static stats.

That’d be super awesome. I am use to using local saves anyway as that was the easiest route with the GDSK.

Yes!!! I missed you soooo very much :slight_smile:

Where’s the update?

Sorry guys. I know it’s been a few a years, but a lot of life got in the way of too many things. I started playing again after all this time and I’m enjoying the additional map areas and the totem system to help farm out some items. Hopefully, I can remain around to keep updating until the new expansion comes out. I am working on getting some vault maintenance out of the way and adding some items I have already found. Let me know who is still around to enjoy some GDSK.

3 Likes

Pls come back we need you badly… T_T…

I’m back. I just wanted to get a big enough update going before I dropped anything.

they won’t release that update soon.
maybe next year or not…
pls make one for the recent version 1.1.9.8 :slight_smile:
I find it hard to hunt for the oath keeper set.
And thank you so much for the GDSK 2019
I’m using it right now…

I meant an update on my end with the GDSK. I released an update last night, so that should be the current link at the top. What is this Oathkeeper set you are looking for?

Thank you so much for this update…
i really do appreciate all your effort…
more power be upon you…

Dropped another update for everyone. I will be unavailable for 1-4 weeks while out of the state so I am dropping what I have found up to tonight. Enjoy and I’ll see everyone when I get back.

I was able to slip in another small update before I depart. Enjoy.