Grim Dawn v1.0.2.1

sigh of relief

Skelliemancer seems to be doing exactly the same damage endgame. Haven’t checked yet if low level got toned down to the desired level or not. Will have to roll another toon to compare.

They are not literally stronger than the expansion boss. You seem to be the only person who has this issue. It’s not a bug; they just happen to be resistant to your damage types, just like how any other mob type is (highly) resistant to some.

understanding English is one thing, entering the atmosphere and enjoying the plot of a story is another. I understand the English but in order to be able to enter the character I prefer to play in my language.
because it’s the first time for me in the game and I want to understand the story;)

THIS.

Also, resetting the language to English is a “bad choice for programmers”, when the motivation is to prevent quest progress issues?? C’mon.

Was Deadly Aim stealth nerfed, or just fixed ? I’m 99% sure pre-patch it was able to proc back to back, but now it’s 5 seconds on, then 5 seconds CD.

Also, I think CRATE should modify the tooltip for Deadly Aim, in the Inquisitor skill tree… It’s not super clear that the skill activates only with critical hits :smiley:

Instead of “100% Chance of Activating” something like “100% Chance of Activating on Critical Hits”

Awesome job anyway!

It was changed with this patch.

No it was like that even before… I took the skill yesterday, and it was working as it is now. You can find a discussion on the forum too where someone points that out.

Thanks, still downloading the patch :smiley:

Problems usually do not have a unique solution…:slight_smile: and I ave paid for a game that is sold with Italian translation

update :the problem has been solved I have again the Italian language :smiley:

tnks all!!

Strange, I could’ve sworn I had the icon perpetually in my bar for several cycles, while it also could go away after a single cycle. Guess I just didn’t notice that it always went two cycles.

Thanks for the hotfix. :slight_smile:

It does seem like my framerate has dropped by around 5fps on average since downloading it though, but it’s such a small amount that it’s hard to tell if I’m just imagining it or not. :eek:

Although my FPS rate is almost always 60, I am forced to place all new graphics options on low (or off) if I want to play. If I have the misfortune to place, for example, ligthning on medium, the fluidity disappears instantly. And my eyes are bleeding shortly after :stuck_out_tongue:
Too bad that I can’t fully enjoy all those new features…
I don’t think that Crate devs skills are at stake.
And I’m sure that my specs are not causing the issue neither.
So…

Yeah, I dunno what’s at fault here. My setup isn’t the best, but in hectic fights I was still averaging around 30fps on max graphics settings. Since the hotfix it seems like it slips down to around 25fps a bit more often. The top of Fort Ikon (where the bounty table is) seems to have got a bit laggier too.

Might as well wait and see if anybody else is having the same issues before I go and blame Crate for something that could just be my imagination. :rolleyes:

So Valdun got a hit, not surprised…

lol

I actually thought of you when I saw that. :cry:

So does this mean Deadly Aim can trigger Anvil’s proc? Hope so. Wanted it for my Inquisitor then realised without a shield it probably wouldn’t work. If it does - thanks Rhis. I can go back to my original devotion plan for him.

Hmm, it does seem that performance dropped somewhat. Not to the level of dx9 version, surely, but it did dip to 59 fps in one of two top of fort Ikon tests I hastily took. It’s better that all can run the game, than to have a top notch performance for some, I guess. And once all guys can run the game Rhis can work his magic on getting fps better, I bet! %-)

The biggest drawback here is the loss of the flat pierce damage. This is bad. Although, not TOO bad, actually, since I expected them to nerf the whole set into oblivion. We’ll manage.

Any info on controller changes?

Prior to the xpac if you hit a button on your controller to attack a mob which was auto targetted - with any skill - your character would walk into range and attack then you could hold the button etc

Now the character just stands there swinging the air, its like Shift is being held down constantly, makes game irritating on a controller for most builds now and some skills kind of unplayable