Grim Dawn v1.1.1.1 Hotfix 2

Okay. Got my first crash too now in Bastion of Chaos close to the end… Still not up on steam. :frowning:

Thankfully you guys found the problem, I new my build was crashing the game even posted it on reddit when the site was down. There was to much consistent crashing during my Ring of Frost spam + petrifying the enemy with other procs.

Still not managed to play the expansion properly, looking forward to this patch hitting steam. Poe league sucks atm and Wolcen beta launch didnt meet my expectations hopefully when this patch hits, GD will fulfill my arpg needs…and I am craving for a hit.

Still not up for me on Steam either…

Still no hotfix. I guess I gotta look up the meaning of “posthaste” one more time.

So when will this finally go live… i wanna play the new content with my warlock so bad, since release :smiley:

Hoping the patch will be released soon, before the weekend. Hoping the devs didn’t take this day off!

Played without much trouble with my Witchblade and beat the expansion and 25th shard of SR. Now I’m trying to play with my Cabalist and apparently, your pets getting frozen also crashes the game: did once in that tomb where you rescue the brothers and another time to the purple named boss hound in the crags
Been 12 hours since the announcement, still no news?

That would be so mean.

Zantai did in fact say that he was going to attend PAX East today and tomorrow.

Of course that doesn’t mean he won’t address this delayed hotfix issue once he gets back from today’s festivities.

Thanks for this information. Please also upload for the manual download.

This is a very welcome feature, but would it be possible to make so that it played a SFX in place of the voice message when you check this option?

In before Hotfix arrives next week.

Edit: And another crash in Bastions… -.-

Aren’t there other devs that can push this update that was supposed to be already released (?), or give us an explaination of what’s going on? The bug is quite serious, and unfortunately the supposed workaround isn’t working for me. And it’s Friday evening.

Hopefully… waiting another two days will be super annoying. :frowning:

Yeah. I wonder what’s going on, too. I totally agree with this. I normally wouldn’t care that much, but crashing 2x in a Roguelike Dungeon near the end. Oh man. It’s just not fun. And the DLC just got released. ;_;

I couldnt even enjoy the story, since all of my characters are using cold skills :rolleyes:

Jesus. Can’t imagine your pain. Feelsbadman.

There is an update on steam, might be it? :smiley:

EDIT: Yep, LIVE

Checking if i experience crashes, brb.

Oh thank god. It is released! Let’s see If everything works. Woop woop!

Thanks for the heads up - good news