Grim Dawn v1.1.2.3 Hotfix 3

Ok, thank you. I thought it’s going to be few days of mismatched versions again :undecided:

The prompt hotfixes are one of the best things about you guys!

Thank you!

I give that a 7 on the unintentional comedy scale.

Zanta is the wendigo totem bloodpact meant to be like it is now?
Takes 2seconds to give you the buff after casting it, it was fixed long ago before AoM now broken again

Wait, it’s only tech, so I don’t have to unpack the database again…

Waiting for hotfix 4.

Nice job on the controller updates, thank you. The new snapping feature in the inventory menu can come in handy, but it’s also nice to have the option of using the analog stick as before. Navigating with D-pad will be more efficient when selecting items in adjacent squares, while the analog stick is better if the items are several squares apart. Good design. Skill assignment is fixed, and D-pad can be used to select dialogue responses again.

No Chaos AAR buffs :frowning:

Where is the “art section” mention in the patch notes i cannot seem to find it for the new spell fx’s ?

There’s no art section in this forum.

This was the used in the patch notes for Grim Dawn Version 1.1.2.0
https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83649
Several older skill spell FX have been updated to meet our modern standards. See the Art Section for details

Scroll a little bit lower in that thread

“This is a beautiful game,
For beautiful people to play,
On a beautiful day!”

—Waltc May/10/2019

cough
choke
gag

–Did I just say that?

“'Tis true…'Tis true!”, said I. Unfortunately, it was all I was able to say, as the silvery sharp blade of the guillotine made short work of my egregiously good, much imitated but never duplicated, poetic bent! :eek:

The new level at SR look great…
Is it a nod to the frozen northlands. XP3 CONFIRMED?

69 FPS :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

roflmao xD

so
the GOG 1.1.2.2 is equal to 1.1.2.3 hotfix 3?
am i missing something here?

Version 1.1.2.3 is available on GOG if you use Galaxy.

Something ain’t working right after installing this version because the game can’t find my saves (GOG non-Galaxy).

I would re-install the previous version (1.1.2.3 HF2) but i deleted it 1st since it didn’t occur to me this type of problem would occur. Previous version no longer in GOG or i would re-download it :frowning:

My save files are in the usual place for local saves but the game doesn’t find them. How do i fix this?

EDIT

Nevermind: found the problem.

It appears putting Wine system version breaks the game. By simply reverting to version 4.7 staging instead of system’s 4.8 staging under PoL, the game found my saves.

1st time this occurred.