Grim Dawn v1.1.2.3 Hotfix 3

V1.1.2.3 Hotfix 3

[Tech]

• Improved gamepad selection of items in devotion skills assignment.
  • Fixed a bug where the cursor could obscure faction values when using snapped navigation on a gamepad.
  • Fixed a bug when in Steam Controller mode where the skill assignment menu could not be navigated.
  • Skill assignment wheel controls should now be consistent across Steam Controller and Gamepad modes.
  • Fixed a bug where the cursor would jump when undoing skill points using a gamepad.

Thanks so much for taking care of us controller users! It is much appreciated. :slight_smile:

On that note, can we get a spacebar on the next iteration of the controller text entry keyboard? Additional symbols that are valid for names would be nice, but I think a spacebar is a “necessity”.

Ty for the fast updates

Controller master race checking in. Moving and rotating the camera is so much better with sticks!
Thanks for the fixes. The third bug was present for a long time I think

#deadgame #deadbui… wait what?

Don’t tell me you’re going to break compatibility between gog and steam again for a few days just for controller changes? We were just able to play for a bit and you’re pushing another hotfix for steam AGAIN? Can’t it wait for a bit?

It should be up on GOG tonight through Galaxy, and then standalone installer will be whenever GOG staff creates one.

Ok, thank you. I thought it’s going to be few days of mismatched versions again :undecided:

The prompt hotfixes are one of the best things about you guys!

Thank you!

I give that a 7 on the unintentional comedy scale.

Zanta is the wendigo totem bloodpact meant to be like it is now?
Takes 2seconds to give you the buff after casting it, it was fixed long ago before AoM now broken again

Wait, it’s only tech, so I don’t have to unpack the database again…

Waiting for hotfix 4.

Nice job on the controller updates, thank you. The new snapping feature in the inventory menu can come in handy, but it’s also nice to have the option of using the analog stick as before. Navigating with D-pad will be more efficient when selecting items in adjacent squares, while the analog stick is better if the items are several squares apart. Good design. Skill assignment is fixed, and D-pad can be used to select dialogue responses again.

No Chaos AAR buffs :frowning:

Where is the “art section” mention in the patch notes i cannot seem to find it for the new spell fx’s ?

There’s no art section in this forum.

This was the used in the patch notes for Grim Dawn Version 1.1.2.0
https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83649
Several older skill spell FX have been updated to meet our modern standards. See the Art Section for details

Scroll a little bit lower in that thread