Grim Dawn Version 1.0.0.0

We are committed to your enjoyment of the game, and release day is no exception. We have just released Version 1.0.0.0, which addresses several issues reported in Build 31 (released earlier this week).

Game crashes that some users are experiencing are the focus of Hotfix 3, coming as soon as it is ready.

v1.0.0.0 (b31 hotfix 2)

[Tech]

• Improved duration damage critical hit display.
  • Fixed a bug where using the mouse wheel would cause skills to be repeatedly fired.
  • Fixed a bug where some in game dialogs were missing text.
  • Fixed a bug where freeze effects would change the texture on monsters after wearing off.
  • Fixed a bug where the create character button would not become active when using a controller.
  • Fixed a bug where the character would move when using skills with the stationary movement key pressed.

[Game]

• Points allocated to physique/cunning/spirit have been added to their respective tooltips.
  • Fixed an issue with Volley and Blazing Fury not triggering with a 2h Ranged weapon
  • Relic - Ancestor: Reduced % Crit damage for pets from the granted skill to 15%. This bonus was missed when % Crit damage bonuses were adjusted in B31.
  • Relic - Bysmiel’s Domination: replaced Health Regen for pets with 10% Crit damage for pets. Frenzied Devotion now also grants Chaos damage for the player and pets.
  • Auto-Sort now sorts by item type first, then alphabetically
  • Legendary - Touch of the Everliving Grove: added 220 Health and 14% Elemental resist
  • Increased Resist bonuses on the base stats of Helm, Ring, Shoulder and Torso Monster Infrequents

Wooot 1.0 :smiley:

Hurra, I can bind skills to mousewheel again! Thank you!

Yaya, grats on release!

Third only… u__u

Edit: Fourth! This is getting worse by the moment D:

Edit edit: Seriously now. This is the moment I’ve been anticipating for a long time now. I can’t begin to imagine what it must be for you, but I can wholeheartedly congratulate you to your tremendous success.

Here’s to you!

i love you crate <3

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190 mit Tapatalk

Bravo guys. Bravo.

I really do hope that your game will be a huge success so other developers learn from it. The way you’re communicating with the players and were handling EA, and the game itself of course all are great examples of how it should be done.

Now tell me, when will we get the first informations regarding the expansion? :stuck_out_tongue:

I knew this day would come. :stuck_out_tongue:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Congratulations on release, Crate!

Amazing. So glad I get to see this happen.

Yesssss.

I know I already said it many times, but on the release day, I just can’t stop from repeating myself — Thank you, Arthur, for founding such an outstanding company and thank you everyone in Crate for delivering us such an outstanding game! I can scarce imagine how hard you’ve been working, with countless builds and hotfixes coming in on work days, and holidays alike, I cannot even begin to fathom how you managed to get the money to do it.

It was worth it. So much was worth it.

I’ll be playing GD in the years to come, and spreading the word were I got the chance.

Thank you, guys. It was an honour, watching this gem shaping out.

Congratulations on reaching a version number starting with 1 :slight_smile:

1.0!!!
So glade I suported this game from the start.
One of the very few that not only deliver what it promised but even more!!

Congrats Crate and everyone involved!

OMG IT’S HAPPENING!

I’m so happy for you guys, you deserve piles of money for what you’ve achieved.

Congratulations, Crate!
You’ve done a fine job on this game, and deserve a lot of praise. Glad to see that you’ll keep on improving it.

Hurray! Congratulations :slight_smile:

GJ. Nice patching speed=)

Congrats Crate. A fantastic experience and it’s only juts starting :slight_smile:

Congratulations Crate. :cool:

Regarding one of the patch notes, frozen monsters texture issue. Will this fix the bug where enemies don’t die frozen anymore? I really liked those corpsicles. :slight_smile: