Grim Dawn Version 1.0.0.1

v1.0.0.1

[Tech]

• Stationary Attack can now be rebound for XInput controllers.
  • Fixed a bug where Steam controllers would sometimes not work on the main menu when starting the game for the first time.
  • Fixed a rendering issue causing some objects to appeart all white on lower quality levels.
  • Increased maximum UI scaling.
  • Fixed a crash which could occur when loading game resources.
  • Fixed a crash which could occur when changing between display modes.
  • Fixed a bug where item drop sounds would not be played.
  • Fixed a crash which could occur when exiting the game.
  • Fixed a crash which could occur when changing graphics options.

[Game]

• Reduced the life scaling of the Avatar of Mogdrogen at higher levels, also slightly increased the delay between his summon waves
  • Added missing 25% Lightning damage to Widow Constellation
  • Added two new baseline blueprints for Blacksmiths to transmute Scavenged Plating into Bristly Fur, and vice-versa
  • Significantly increased the turn-rate and beam speed of Aether Ray, Conflagration and Obliteration

Shaman

• Devouring Swarm vitality damage scaled down to an equivalent level as the bleed.

Hi Mom!!!

Woot! Thanks a lot, Rhis!

Hopefully this fix will stop the game from randomly crashing for me :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update, guys! :slight_smile:

Annnnnnnnnnd I still can’t watch the intro video without it showing all messed up… :frowning:

:cry:

And now I my game just locked up again… I looks like that this hotfix still haven’t fully addressed all the crashing issues yet…

Sending my DxDiag, in case you need it… :undecided:

Can you watch it in the game directory?

Nope, because the file has an .OGG extension and it won’t open with the Windows Media Player.

Fixed all the video problems from the other night, Cheers Rhis :smiley:

The Bristly Fur recipe is friggin’ sweet. Just perfect.

The number of Bourbon clones on your screen is over 9000!

What a letdown. But never give up!

>>>Grim Dawn Opening Cinematic Intro <<<

lucky you, you got the magic eye version! you gotta squint just right and it’ll appear in 3D!

seriously though you can always watch it on youtube

Exit to main menu in Smuggler’s Pass froze the game. Crash dump and all that sent.

You aren’t missing much; it’s barely animated (shaking the screen on stills doesn’t count!) I honestly found myself asking why they even bothered.

Great new recipe though!

This hotfix is not about the crashes we are having, this hotfix will come later.
The problem we have had something to do with the different spell animations or something like that, Crate have told it comes in hotfix 3

This helps a bit.

I’ve been playing for 40 minutes (without forcing the game to run on 1 core) before crashing again :smiley:

Thx Crate for your hard and fast work.
I have no Crashing issues, but hope you can solve the Problems soon for the rest of your Community.

Like the new Crafting <3.

Mara

Awesome fixes.

Also rip devouring swarm :smiley:

Thanks. Now please, add a recipe for Frozen Heart crafting