Grim Dawn Version 1.0.0.6 Hotfix 1

V1.0.0.6 Hotfix 1

[Tech]

• Fixed some problems with holding down hotkeys.
  • Fixed Aether Ray not showing energy cost per second.

[Itemization]

• Legendary - Judicator’s Signets Set: increased the duration of the skill proc to 10s
  • Legendary - Closed Fist of Vengeance: reverted change of Offensive Ability to Defensive Ability, increased % Pierce Resist to 30%, added 14% Bleed Resist
  • Legendary - Open Hand of Mercy: added 10% Vitality Resist
  • Epic - Elemental Balance Set: increased Fire and Cold damage to 22, removed energy cost from Elemental Force skill proc, added missing 0.8s cooldown

Thank you!

Thanks for the update, now the “Judicator’s Signets Set” seems interesting again.

Glad that the Elemental Force does not have a too long cooldown :slight_smile: I love this effect honestly. It is worthy of a high level set.

Grateful thanks to everyone at Crate! I can play my casters again without hurting my fingers.

I started to experience stutters and crashes again post 1.0.0.6, whereas 1.0.0.5 Hf2 worked smooth as butter. Hope this Hf fixed that too.

Loving this hotfix 4 sure. :slight_smile:

Thank you. Nice changes

Open/Close welcome back! :slight_smile:

love the new elemental rings. no energy cost and .8s seems good.

The resists on the Judicator rings are even better than i expected. Really like the changes. I honestly don’t mind the cooldown on the Elemental Balance rings proc if it means not eating through my energy like crazy.

Awesome, the rings are useful again

Devs know how to patch things up… now my commando loves the new open close rings :wink:

Ot: titan quest got a bunch of update changes too…

Hotkey fixes still aren’t working for me. i.e. flashbang and OFF bound to the mousewheel up and down.

What is the specific issue you’re experiencing?

My characters stand still and won’t autoattack after casting any spell from the mousewheel when they use to continue running/attacking in 1.0.0.5 and prior.

Thanks, guys.

Just tested, Hotkey issue still exists for me as well.

For example:
Before 1.0.0.6, I was able to hold down both RMB (Quick Jacks) and “1” (Flashbang) to cast Quick Jacks continuously and Flashbang off its CD. Now, this method only casts the first one I pressed down, and does nothing in between.

I wish we can have a QoL tweak for hotkeys, so that skills will be casted off their CDs while holding down keys. That will make the life of casters who focusing on CD based skills easier.

Thank you in advance!

This change was intentional to address certain exploits.

Thanks for the quick reply, time to brandish my DDR skill then.:rolleyes:

That’s a shame if this was intentional due to exploit. Game play feels akward and disjointed now.