Grim Dawn Version 1.0.2.0

What do you mean?

If you mean practically gifting players with resistances, OA and DA, not to mention new-found support for most builds then I would say that we have yet to try out the new content yet.

I remember this very objection when lod was released and people who still didn’t buy it were ranting about new items being OP. Then they bought and play it and rants suddenly stopped.

Been working on a pure cunning Upheaval warder for awhile now, which I’d pretty much shelved for the time being. The ability to be ranged and buffs to shaman will definitely make things interesting when the patch comes out, make me dust it off. And here I was thinking I’d dive right into the new classes only. Can’t wait! Thank you!

OMG thank you so much for that crafting change. So many slots on my character who would benefit from a good craft! Really love this.

My freetime is not existent in the next Weeks. Grim Dawn will take any Second. :smiley:

100% social life converted to gaming

• 400% gaming

• 20% clicking speed

-75% calories burnt

Your work suit is now a pijama

Price for Ashes of Malmouth: About 18.00 €
Price for keeping my wife happy while I´m gaming: Well, we´ll see what´s the limit of my Credit Card…:rolleyes:

There are quite a few changes to look at regarding rare affixes as well. Higher level rare affixes give some new bonuses in some instances in addition to the expected scaling of existing values. Most of these changes include DoT support (Hoarfrost and Glacial now gives frostburn bonuses in addition to the existing cold), but there are some brand new bonuses as well (Infernal starts giving attack speed at higher levels). I’m still looking over all of the higher level affixes myself, but they’re worth looking into, especially since MI’s now come with skill modifiers.

Soooo many build options for builds that previously fell through the cracks due to good affix and MI support.

I have told my GF that I won’t be Social towards her for the next upcoming days :stuck_out_tongue:

she has to deal with it :cool:

Does anyone know how the Brute Force line interacts with ranged weapons? Is there any AoE involved on Upheaval/Feral Hunger?

[QUOTE=Zantai]With GrimTools updated now, not much sense hiding what’s in store for you with the upcoming expansion patch.

What updates were there for grimtool? seems the same or did i miss something?

was hoping to see the new items/sets coming with the expansion

First thing I’ll do when I get the full Octavius set is to make a guy named Biggus Dickus Octavius.

laughs in roman

I hope my physical/fire Commnado with meteors still playable. I love this build.

So I gotta ask, how is Primal Strike doing compared to Savagery in the expac?

I’ve noticed that some Mythical versions of items are lacking the ability that the previous version had (example: Hellborne 2H rifle vs Mythical Hellborne, also Crimson Spike vs Mythical Crimson Spike).

Is this intentional, or is this maybe an oversight by GrimTools?

Intentional for balancing

I think there are not enough weapon.
With melee primal strike you will still use ultos stormseeker and with firestrike you still go infernal brimstone.
Ok there are better version but they look the Same as always

I hope the engine changes are good, even a beefy PC struggles with 60fps, but to be fair a lot happend since Titan Quest.
Same for the spell and damage effects the amount of light they produce is ridiculous, hopefully its gone now.

Goodbye another 1000+ hours!