Grim Dawn Version 1.0.2.0

Realy greath job on engine tuning! The game flow freely :aws:

Unless you have an AMD card, because ATI is continuing to fuck people over.

i.e. now runs about 20fps slower on my machine.

Got my first Mythical (Razorleaf Glaive). :smiley:

See you guys in a week or two.

…I’m going in.

Is there a log of 1.1gb update that came today? (11.10.)
Thanks :smiley:

Blood of Ch’thon and Skeleton key may be placed in the transfer stash? Oh great, did not expect this :slight_smile:

So. I don’t see the expansion, or the 1.02 patch on steam. Is there a release delay?

might be your machine then, no issues for me.
the fps drops are gone now so evens out minfps which is what counts anyhow.
I use all amd hardware
ryzen 1600 + 390 at 2560p

Update: Resolved! I always forget about Humble Bundle.

I’m on an Nvidia GTX 960 and my performance has also suffered…

FYI, add this: “/d3d9” to your launch options to revert back to the old DX9 client. (You can still turn on ambient occlusion)

I was downloading regular game 1.1gb patch and suddenly in the end it became 1.2gb

Any fix already?

Even in Directx9 I’m seeing the lower fps.

Weird, cuz that totally fixed it for me…

The game now works so much better in FPS! i had in devil’s crossing at the Gate 80-90fps and with patch 1.0.2.0 i have over 110fps (max details), thats a good improvment, and i see currently no stuttering.

i Have 1 question, is grim dawn now x64 bit? i see in my directory a x64 folder, but the game is still running 32 bit.

m1nx

If you tell your wind devils what to attack via the pet attack skill I believe it will no longer move away. Ideally I think the AI should be changed on Wind Devil (and Elemental seeker).

Since I’ve downloaded the update today GD will just not play!..Keeps freezing on startup and nothing, including restarting Steam or my computer has helped…any ideas plz!

Mine runs smooth and perfect. You should try verify/reinstall the whole game, or change to directx 9, some ppl has problem with nvidia cards.

I have an old nVidia GTX560 and no problems here apart from the gamma slider not working.

Try verifying your game files in Steam. Right click on game in Steam Library, choose Properties at the bottom of the list, go to Local Files then Verify Integrity of Game Files

If that doesn’t work try using the repair.exe file. C:/ProgramFiles (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/GrimDawn/repair

If that doesn’t work go back to the game in your Steam Library, right click on the game, choose Properties, then Set Launch Options. In there type /d3d9, click okay and exit. This forces the game to use DX9 instead of DX11. For GOG users you need to add to the command prompt. Settings in Gog Grim Dawn, tick the box that says “Add Command line arguments” and paste the code /d3d9.

If none of the above works, then please post your computer’s specs here to help Rhis track down the problem.

Just installed the expansion and tested the performance, no more stuttering even when rotating my camera. With my ancient setup (i7 [email protected] + R9 290x), FPS definitely improved a lot. I still occasionally (very rare) experience some freeze in milliseconds, but that happened also pre-patch, so maybe it’s my PC’s problem.

Love the expansion so far, enjoying my night in Ugdenbog. Good to see Shaman got the much-needed buffs.

Crate, you have my grateful thanks forever!

The game runs a lot faster now for my pc but I have also noticed that everything seems to be a lot smoother/blurrer, which I am not sure whether I like it or not.