Grim Dawn Version 1.0.3.0

Any changes to directx on low end computers? cause I use directx11 but Grim dawn is unplayable (lots of graphical bugs and lower fps) with that, I need to run it on d3d9

Oh man, this patch was so worth the wait.
The nerfs were minimal (and the most significant ones were bugfixes) and buffs throughout pretty much.

The armor boosts on light/caster armor coupled with the enemy damage reduction and also the extra armor absorption on components will definitely make incoming damage more tolerable for non-shield builds.

Added a Mythical version of The Eastern Pledge set
Added a Mythical version of The Paragon of Arcanum set
Now I have to revisit those and get an Arcanist caster up and running.
But first I’m going to be farming the Ugdenbog daggers for a long long time, that was my most anticipated fix.

This has to be the best patch yet and you can see how much Crate listened to player feedback.

Are there any additional details on how to get the Steam Controller to work with the latest patch?

The new UI with button control doesn’t respond to any buttons on my steam controller other then the select(the one that looks like a back pointing triangle) button. Additionally, none of the buttons on my steam controller that are mapped to mouse clicks seem to respond anymore.

I’ve downloaded the latest recommended controller configuration, and reset my keybindings in the game to default, but nothing seems to work.

Thanks.

Very nice :smiley:

Either I’ve somehow managed to miss it until this version, or the patch notes are missing:

[Tech]

• Added “Ultra” shader quality option.

Very nice changes! Love the percent weapon damage buffs to Reaping and Necrotic Strike, and the fact that duel-wield gun Apostate is actually possible now

I was using Burning Void on my LMB before the patch, even tho it has a 16% chance of activating it just fires off every attack now without cooldown…and that is fuckin’ awesome :wink:

I am still able to bind Oleron’s Fury and some other devotions i.e. Bull to Whirling Blades.

Some clarification?

Thank you for the spellscourge <3… wish i could find that dang helm recipe now…

Damn, I love the length of those patch notes. Really feels the dedication. I was afraid you will release this patch on the next week. Crate is really setting the standard on how you must make your game. Good price, good amount of content, no pay to win, and I can go on and on. Of course, there are stuff I don’t like, but they drown in how good this product is and how much effort is put in it. Now onto the not so sweet side. I think newly added armor absorption bonus is too good. Maybe there are some other overbuffs, but that is up to other players and theory crafters, that understand balance better than me. I can point out that energy usage is too low as always, but nobody want’s to listen, sadly. I mean, we have energy potions, energy regen., energy absorption… How can energy gauge be so devalued :frowning:

Spellcasting feels indeed smoother this way ! gj guys. :smiley:

Am I blind or there is no change to the meteor damage from the Aleksander Nemesis? :confused:

Nice birthday present, Crate! Thanks. :smiley:

Thanks Crate for the Lovely update! Keep up the good work.

Is still see MI’s without any affixes even after the patch.

Which MIs?

Awesome looking patch!!!

I hope the Belgothian nerf isn’t too bad or there’s no reason to use that skill, in which case it could be swapped out for some other ability more appropriate for the armor.

Still downloading. Anybody know if they fixed the ‘bug’ that makes resetting a mastery in GDefiler totally wipe your illusionist collection? I remember reading somewhere that it would be fixed in this patch.

Wooo Chillsurge buff! My Chillsurge infiltrator’s gonna have a good time. Ice and fire was nerfed but it can be replaced. I think cold/frostburn infiltrator/mage hunter’s gonna be top tier now.

%Life reduction is actually very useful speeding up clearing trash mobs, specially when you have little option for AoE outside War Cry :stuck_out_tongue:

Legendary - Mythical Mark of the Forbidden: added 15% chance to cast Toxic Gas Cloud, reduced modifiers to Bloody Pox and Wendigo Totem to compensate

Thank you so much for adding Toxic Gas Cloud back to the Myth version of this medal. No question about wearing it now.

Maybe I’m missing something, but it seems that the added Vit damage to Bloody Pox at the very least is not showing up in the description (neither is the Heath Regen -200%). Are these modifiers actually getting added to the skill?