Grim Dawn Version 1.0.6.0

and for new player nothing important , anw dont have any gear set xd

Thanx for the patch anyway. Its time to farm :smiley:

The deathmark changes make the chest piece less appealing (but still likely the best option) for the builds that used it. However the changes to the set overall aren’t addressing the issues it has.

Does it want to be a shadow strike set? It has flat damage on the helm (pierce) and skill bonuses littered around. But is it pierce as the helm suggests or cold as the weapon conversion and flat damage insist? (cold conversion screwing over the armor piercing)

Does it want to be an auto attack set with the attack speed bonus? If so why am I taking it over belgo set for pierce, and why not just use weapons that deal pure cold in the case of a cold build?

And what exactly were you going to do with it?
My stance is Upheaval needs OA, not health.

This. No one is going to invest in Dual Blades, anyway.

What? Of course not, it’s a typo.

There’s some nice/interesting changes here. I’ll have to try some other things out as well. Wasn’t expecting the patch today though but thanks Crate :smiley:

Why can’t it be both? Therein lies the current power of the set

[Dual Blades: added % Physical Resist bonus, 10% by rank 16, 16% by max ultimate rank][/QUOTE]
This radical change to dual blades seems reasonable.No need to self-rely to the bullshit rng evasion probability.Stacking resistances always more useful especially physical res

Yeah dual blades change is phenomenal

nice changes to some legendary items and skills, also new sets and thats good…
sad to see what happened with avenger set
weeks of farming on Crucible and testing

Thanks for update@Crate…

I think it’s right where it needs to be. My Reaper is loving it.

Belgothian Blademasters and Infiltrators would like to have a word with you

Awesome, been waiting for this. :smiley:

glances at Bonescavenger’s Deathgrips

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Dual Blades: added % Physical Resist bonus, 10% by rank 16, 16% by max ultimate rank

This radical change to dual blades seems reasonable.No need to self-rely on the bullshit rng evasion probability.Stacking res always more useful especially physical res

Finally our waiting ended.

I have 2 Infiltrators, both don’t use them maxed. They are not Belgo ones, though. Do Belgos benefit better from maxed out DB? I’m curious.

Not to mention some + skills and minimal investment can net you 8% easy

“Do Belgos benefit better from maxed out DB? I’m curious” You kiddding? :stuck_out_tongue:

Melee needs this resistance most. If you are a rune infiltrator then i take no pitty :smiley:

The point of this addition is to give people more of a reason to consider pointing it up. And I wholeheartedly agree with that decision.

Flat Damage and %Damage bonus benefit Pierce builds, they should benefit Cold variants and Aether SS variant as well but the difference is more noticeable with Pierce

Pretty sure that won’t work. Skill points aren’t as abundant as one would think.

Also to anyone wondering about PA not getting the Physical Resist, here’s my 2c - I think they only wanted to buff DW melee playstyle that took a hit when Wave 150+ were introduced which made it clear that DoT, CDR and Kiting Casters along with S&B tanks are too strong. So instead of nerfing them they buffed DW.

Thanks, guys.

I generally do not use DB on my toons, since my builds do not prioritize this line, but the info was useful.

Working for me :wink: