Grim Dawn Version 1.0.7.0

It always looked nice … we will see how version 787 of RtD works out. :wink:

Edit: Tested it a bit, can´t really say if they deal a lot of dmg, because my character shreds mobs mobs pretty quickly, but the slow is nice no doubt, especially now that I can ACTUALLY raise them pretty quick. Two at once + increased %-chance to proc is a nice change, very nice indeed. Bound the proc to Markovian´s Advantage, and still it get´s triggerd quite often.

So I have a question about this @Zentai. I am interested in creating a custom map but when looking at the tutorial modding section, getting custom props into this game seems to be a lot more work that I am willing to invest. Software requirements is one of the reasons. 3ds max 2019 is nice but sadly irrelevant to me because I would like to use other software. Is this actually possible / easy enough to achieve in a proper time frame?

The game uses .max files for models and animations. That’s a fundamental aspect of the engine, not something you can just change on a whim.

Thank you for constantly polishing this awesome game!

Sadly, this is the first patch that actually weakens one of my toons:

Less Damage on Dagallon’s Pistols, nooooo :mad:

And reduced Storm Spread projectiles :frowning:

At least my 2H Rifle Firestrike Commando got a nice boost (again) :wink:

Merry (early) Christmas!

Changes look great… enjoy your holiday break Crate!

Reputation Gain Multipliers from Warrants and Mandates still at 50% and 100% respectively.

I really like the atmosphere and gameplay of this game.
But due to the fact that patches always change so many items, and I basically do not use cheats to get them - I quit playing.
I can not spend time on the build, which at the time of the assembly will not work because of the next patch.
You follow the path of the game of exille - where changes are so frequent and so change the mechanics that the game is suitable for speed only for streamers. I quit playing it more than 5 years ago and found you, but you follow the same path.

I hope you will stop wasting a lot of time on getting rid of the players. :frowning:

I’m not sure what changes we made that would make something you were working on not work.

Also the previous update was in May, so I’m not sure we’re going so crazy on the frequency of major updates that the average player can’t keep up. :undecided:

Assuming whatever you want to use can export to 3DS file formats, you should be able to use it. Don’t expect the game to support different tools / formats, can’t think of any game that does…

I just came back to play this patch lol being absent for almost a year

your loss I guess?

Very rarely, and i mean very rarely, does a patch even kill a build. At worst you have a build performing worse and there was a reason for that, but that doesn’t meant the build is suddenly not viable…

Hmm, bummer :frowning: But thanks for clearing it up.

Am i the only one who feels like going venomblade now??

Tested new AAR - feel much better, but still not as good as other Arcanist spell`s :cry: MB next patch.

Thanks for the patch!

I 100% concur. But Zantai (reasonably) prefers to make changes in increments. The PRM super buff was out of left field considering what usually happens. TSS and AAR are on my list for making a thesis to advocate further buffing.

The important thing at least is that AAR is certainly viable. You can get through campaign with it without feeling bad. There are issues with the concept of just keep giving it more damage until it’s good enough though. Given that’s it’s ranged and hits super quickly it could be a “knife-edge” of balance situation, where the boundary between it being great and not great is really thing.

Still, there’s plenty of room up before we can tell if that’s the case. Given its drawbacks I do feel it should be one of the better sources of damage in the game.

I doubt you’d be disappointed if you did.

Nice! Time to try this now. :slight_smile: Looks like ABB got a nice buff and some new items to boost.

Panetti’s was already fun and amazing and now it’s going to be OMFG FLABBERFLOCKLING GOOD!!!

Also: Some Mandates can be applied more than once. Which ones differs from chracter to character. Eh, weird. shrugs

Mythical Spelldrinker: increased % Cast Speed to 20%, added 15% Attack Speed and 45% of Aether dealt as Elemental, redesigned bonuses on granted skill

404, attack speed not found