Grim Dawn Version 1.1.0.0

Nevermind I can’t read.

I am here just to say thank you !!!

x64 is amazing, I’d never reach 144fps before and above 60 in a big fight at max level with all the effects.

Wow, Really awesome, i was playing, and then, bam, sweet update, im still checking items, buffs, testing x64, but im already feeling smoothness im my gameplay (cause of x64 launcher), all my chars got buffed, even my 3 level 100 pure inquisitor (waiting for Paladin hahaha xD).

Thank you Crate Team, thank you Zantai.

Can’t wait to try the x64 mode, buff on ulzuin’s set, and the redesigned of lost souls!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

my Gods…

Not like I needed sleep anyway… :rolleyes:

Is there a way to use the loot filter to show MI’s with 1 or 2 rare prefix/suffix? I think I can only make it show all MI’s or show double rare MIs.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Looks great.

New x64 client are awesome, tested in many areas & сrucible, no more fps drops
New loot filter are awesome, really
Crossplay between Steam and GoG are also awesome

hehehehahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good changes overall except Duncan’s 8-12 DA crafting bonus (doesn’t make any sense since we already have 4% physique crafting bonus) and removal 8% stun resist from Coven’s augment in favour of flat vitality. There is a limited amount of DW-vitality builds, however, a lot of cold/vitality builds benefited from that 8% stun res a lot.

Will be waiting till the 27th to update, tyvm :wink:

Zantai, did I miss it or changes for Dreeg set, adding vita decay to set bonus, are not listed in the patch notes?

P.S: Great work!

Do we now have to turn off all our tweaks for the x64? like d3d9, nvidia & so on?

You can still wait for FG to play on the 1.1 patch, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

“A x64 launcher is now available. When starting up the game, you can now select whether to launch the original x86 client or the x64 client.”

Where do I select this? I never get that option to show up?

Do I have to open steam and then launch it instead of the desktop shortcut?

Yes, Malagwalapadabla.

cool thanks.

Another question/issue. Loot filter: I have now selected only to show MI’s but I still see iron bits, vital essences etc. I just wanna see MI’s :stuck_out_tongue:

[b][u]EDIT: even with EVERYTHING unboxed in the new lootfilter I still get iron bits and shit :confused:

Game is unplayable for me now, I can’t stand seeing +10 iron bits piles blocking my view[/u][/b]

Goodbye double runebound topaz. Hello double bloodied crystal.