Grim Dawn Version 1.1.0.0

Hello Mark of Illusion :slight_smile:

I was using Mark of Illusion before it was cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

+8 to Blade Arc on the Spellscourge Set seems really good. By the way, why do you replace the bleed resist on Wilblood Shoulders with poison resistance? The Set is more or less tailormade for Conjurers and they have loads of poison resistance from Aspect of the Guardian.

Mirror of Ereoctes: replaced % Damage Reflected with Lightning Retaliation

Does this mean that safe skills are no longer safe? That I will continue to receive damage?

Please please how can I turn off showing iron bits and potions on the new Loot filter!? :frowning:

Tell ya what tho… go into Keybinding Options. Drag the scrollbar all the way to bottom (or very near to). Look at screen until you see it.

Ok? What should I do there? :stuck_out_tongue:

I was under the impression that you cold tweak the Loot Filter to ONLY show the items that you have boxed. Now it shows also the items that can be automatically picked up.

last time I clicked thruogh the loot filter (not in the options, on the left of the UI bar ingame) and turned off everything, I could not see loot but still autopickup iron bits and pots.

yeah that is what I want. It does not work that way for me though.

Think about what you just wrote and then think what stats does Mirror give.

You will still have 100% damage absorption…

Hmm.

@powbam thanks, I missed that it read “Toggle”

I made a short demo video showing Rune of Haggarad in 1.0.7.1 vs 1.1.0

Lokarr and MQ

//youtu.be/a_VM05PtOBo

Lokarr has to high variance since he runs and kites.
MQ was a bit slower and I took more damage from her.

I have not done Crucible yet.

Ah wait, now it has 100% damage absorption. So everything is fine. False alarm, people.

It had 100% damage absorption before too so.

See how you miss that Angrim armor first. 40 da on top of Bloodied’s 6% armor and 20+% bleed res? This is the new topaz, man. Plus you don’t have to use Ugdenbog Leathers with occultists.

Or was it a typo in the changelog?:eek:

Hi, love the new x64 feature. It raises my fps in busy areas for sure! Does it mean it uses all of cpu cores?

I seem to have an issue with the new loot filter though: see my picture. Anyone know what went wrong on my end?

EDIT:

Thanks that did the trick!

Using wrong language!?

I’m using English if that’s what you mean. ( didn’t even know i could change the language :slight_smile:

can someone enlighten me how did my panetti build gain like 12k dps, yet i dont see any buffs to panetti?