Grim Dawn Version 1.1.2.0

oh god nooo… why does grasping vines looks like something that is pulled from a hentai scene. Crate and their fetish for tentacles :eek:

Yeah DG duration is still 20s!
But Ascension still become 24s. Saddddd.

why this new patch when im in middle of Azur Lane event :cry::cry::cry:

Just finished dinner and the patch is out. Nice!
Thank you “craft” :smiley:

The change to maiven’s is actually a damage penalty to my arcanist builds, they all maxed it out and now the penalty goes up from 3% to 5%. Shame, the class didn’t need this if you ask me.

I <3 you, Crate

Bloody Pox finally properly visible. So good!

YAY!!! The preview thread got me pumped for the new patch and now it is here! Cannot wait to adjust my favorite builds and see where they stand now.

Goodbye Iskandra’s set AAR Spellbinder, your time has come. <3

Enter Clairvoyant.

You guys should get some kind of prize. What you are doing for this game and its fans is unparalleled.

I started playing again after Forgotten Gods was released. Can’t say I wasn’t a little bothered by the outdated spell FX. Decided to play a soldier again, just because of that.

All of a sudden, you show up saying you updated spell FX. Its almost like magic. Thank you so much for your work!

because you’ve been watching too much hentai?

sneaky devs I lost like 3 % fire to lightning conversion in my mythical dawnshard hauberk! :undecided:

I like this patch a lot. Hoping the trend of adding (CC) res to class skills/devotions continues.

Phantasmal BLADES FX O_O
man this makes me to replay all my classes again

Raise the dead have flat 25 RR now. Wow.
This will be staple in most build now.

I’m using it on rah’zin even now lol, which also got buffed

This is quite a big buff for vitality, chaos, acid, and aether. Alright, I am excited again now!

RIP my lovely Ulzuin Firestrike Commando :frowning:

Excellent work, Zantai. And thanks for the diff check, sigatrev.

temp edit, checking something

I’m curious why the removal of pet retaliate from the devotions? I just randomly had picked that as my next character’s theme.

Isn’t Belgothian’s Shears attack animation also considered to be too slow?