Grim Dawn Version 1.1.2.0

GT hasn’t been updated, so can’t check.

But any news on the Callagadra change Z?

[Dramatic posture] You gave your word! [/Dramatic posture]

the more different skills build operates with the happier user is when something is being nerfed/buffed

hehe :cool:

Waiting for GT update to make a new Retardiation FoI build. Retardiation DE is waiting for me already, theorycrafted for 1.1.2.0. :smiley:

These things decimate. Put them on something that procs reliably and let them swarm

i think there is a limitation to their engine. Too much awesome lighnting bolts might not be good for fps! :stuck_out_tongue: but still i wish one day it gets updated

Footprints on the floor are also a straight win. :cool:

About the art, why when you use the mutator of a skill the art doesn’t work anymore, even if the mutator don’t change the element??

example, i’m using harra set with caliidor’s temper skill, if u add coldown and damage to the skill goes back into aether visual, instead of cold.

That shouldn’t work in that way imo.

Any plans to fix that?

Imo, it should be nerfed. It’s way too OP. :confused:

Those Stun Jacks… Looks and feel so different now…(:

ha, devouring swarm is now slightly more visible :rolleyes:

and love my pure aether green panetti missile…nice changes!

now back to studying! :eek:

sorry for the spam, but i honestly want an answer on this. I’ve been trying to optimize my pure soldier build since forever, and keeps getting harder and harder with each patch for no apparent reason aside from “lol, F soldier players”.

My Forcewave is now leaving a ugly red and green texture smear on the ground?

Tried every gfx combo I can think of, no change

In some cases, we can even fit that into elemental build!
One thing is clear is no one will use manticore anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

this. it’s painful.

i’ll never get a good ring.

This game is balanced around two classes, that is the mysterious reason you’re looking for. It’s like saying “oh god, why is this fighting game so hard for people that choose to only press half the buttons”

Don’t complain about your gimped build if you’re not utilizing the skill and class system as it’s intended to be used.

One little change I reported and is solved, but was not documented in the changelog:

• Servitor’s Slicer MI, changed +0.5 radius to +0.5 meter target area to Ring of Steel.

Now it works as intended, just quickly tested it, upgrades the Ring of Steel from 4.5M to 5M radius.

Thank you especially for this one.

Could be another texture like Grenado that has Forgotten Gods textures. Will be hotfixed if that is the case unless you already own the expansion in which it probably works.

Good job crate! I certainly see many new build crafting opportunities from this patch!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

So many awesome changes …
please consider giving an attack speed stat to the Runebinder spell thrower, it’s an autoattack build with terrible attack speed because no attack speed in either the weapon or the set as opposed to similar sets.

They need to just give us 5 ring slots so we can balance out all the crappy rings we get.