Grim Dawn Version 1.1.3.0

no it is a separate pack

1 Like

You might be confusing it with PoE’s blind, because that’s basically how it works there.

Praise you, is this a reference to the Secret Cow Level? So cute, totally made my day! :rofl:

Screenshot

But why all the mutators were gone in this level, is this some kind of bug, or intended? Those mutators came back to usual in the next chunk.

p.s. didn’t expect to learn about fumble in this thread lol, thanks guys

Edit: folded the screenshot in case it is a secret :smirk:

Well, secret something anyway. You might find it if you get into Ultimate dificulty.

I would NEVER confuse GD with PoE! It was just some misinformation I saw in my early days and it stuck. Good that it was straightened out.

So, first there is a roll for fumble, if it fails there is a roll for dodge, and then for DA/OA formula of PTH?

The exact order is unclear, though whether Fumble/Impaired Aim comes before Dodge/Deflect is irrelevant (multiplicative stacking). But they both come before OA/DA/PTH.

Fumble, Dodge and Projectile Deflection
Chance to hit via Offensive Ability vs. Defensive Ability
Shield
% Reduced Damage from Monster Types
Armor
Resistances
Reduced Damage from Monster Types
% Damage Absorption
Damage Absorption

Order of Defense, while the game guide is down :wink:

it is multiplicative so the order does not matter actually from a mathematical perspective.

Does the sand hurt you like in the secret area in main campaign FG? Or is it just a normal sand?

It’s the low-damage sandstorm near the docks, not the high-damage one farther away

i dont get it. what normal objects?

Do you know of the item called “totally normal shield”? hint

Yeah, it’s four more Totally Normal items akin to the Totally Normal Shield that Forgotten Gods introduced. And yes, the Totally Normal thing is intentional.

Four? isn’t it three?
Totally normal buckler, dawnshard, and bulwark?

nop. no idea

I was quoting Norzan further back in the thread.

Loyalist Pack 2 is now available on GOG:
https://www.gog.com/game/grim_dawn_loyalist_item_pack_2

Hoorah! Runs upstaris to get credit card. :rofl:

And bought.

1 Like

Nice. The loyalist pack 2 definitely delivers some cool transmogs :slight_smile:

Finally! Loyalty has been proven while wielding mighty Credit Card Sword :rofl:

After applying new patch the starting location changed. When i spawn at the new starting location it always aggro all bosses.

Is this intended change?
Because it’s impossible now.