Grim Dawn Version 1.1.3.0

Just checked Crucible on Gladiator after 151+ wave. Is is joke? 3 of my builds (Purifier, Sorcerer, Reaper) that cleaned before Gladiator 170 waves, now can’t even take 160 waves… especially with mutator that gives monsters extra damage 200+chaos or etc. Damage is so crazy that I’m having one shot in different moments from different bosses (like Father Kymon). So crucible now is only for super DD build-casters?

It’s supposed to promote untransmuted PS as a nuke. And because nothing’s for free under the Sun, PS spam had to pay for it.

CRATE ‘Anti-Sub-6’ Masterplan (Guideline #142): If nothing else works, destroy the Crucible. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I can’t remember the actual numbers before change, but I think it evened out at max ultimate rank

iirc, Thunderous Strike (PS Spam) didn’t have to pay for it. The change is a buff for non spam PS and the damage stays the same for spam PS. The transmuter just reduces %WD by the amount that non spam PS got buffed.

depends on what rank you have on Primal Strike

Didn’t PS get like a 10%WD buff across all ranks, while the transmuter got a +10%WD penalty?
Anyways either of us is right and in the end it’s basically not a change for spam PS (as spam PS will max out PS anyways) and non spam PS got like 10% more WD.

Free.99 is a heavy price to pay indeed…

Lol, say it to all the hardcore players who farmed Ugdenbog Sparkthrower for 1,500 hours! :smiley:

I farmed them in softcore :smiley:

Tell them what, that they can’t do math?

4 Likes

Maybe some of them got excited about the first line of PS changes just to get punch in the face with the second? :joy: