Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.0

Thx for the awesome update, keep em coming :slight_smile:

Just one thing I noticed; I’m sporting a Cindercore pistol and the OA and duration bonus weren’t updated as per patch notes.

Awesome guys! As an indie game developer myself you inspire me a lot! You put so much effort in this game and continuously make it even more awesome. You do a great job and set standard for the whole gaming industry :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Because I am just on mobile…can someone please tell me how much Bleeding Damage on Blade Spirits was nerfed?

Its actually refreshing running through Steps of Torment again due to the difficulty fixes.

1 Like

haha I have to test run SoT, BoC and PV with my budget builds that I have guides for again, think I have them backup’ed somewhere…

2 Likes

Disposable squishy summons still squishy, who knew.

2 Likes

What a patch :open_mouth: Will have to read it again tomorrow for all the details but can’t wait to enjoy all the QoL improvements. Thanks! :+1:

Make patch video now so I have something to watch tomorrow. They have special prize on popcorn at my local grocery store so I will get a few of those as well :popcorn:

2 Likes

The community cheers!! Love you!!

So I just jumped in to try the new renderer and the first thing I noticed is that it doesn’t seem to be as clear as the old one. When I look at the main menu while using the new renderer everything looks a little blurry and in some places textures even look smudged compared to the original renderer.

Has anyone else noticed this? :thinking:

@Roryn

There should be a option to turn them on and off etc. At least that is what I saw in the latest stream.

Patch video tonight :tm:

1 Like

I’ve noticed a few of the values that are supposed to be updated haven’t actually gone through properly. Couple examples, my mythical worldeater doesn’t have it’s updated bonus to soldier. As well as my nature’s avenger character doesn’t have the increased regen from the set bonus or the brute force increase.

I’m not talking about edges looking a little more jaggy because there is only basic AA now, I mean everything looks blurry / smudged! :confused:

Everything you said. I’d be happy with just the old one

That’s what’s happening here - FXAA makes everything a little more blurry, since it doesn’t know where the actual edges are and tries to find edges by itself… try deferred rendering with antialiasing turned off for a comparison.

May wonders never cease from Crate.

Sincerely,

Thank you,

Malpheas

1 Like

5 Likes

did EoR just get nerfed? though it was bad end game already