Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.0

+1 from me on this ideas. Veteran should provide some challenge and give extra Exp. Normal should be forgiving to your mistakes and give you easy opportunity to beat the content.

The problem is that if they buff Veteran even more then Elite will be much easier than Veteran and that is already the case atm. Because for a fresh character Veteran is harder. In Elite you already got some skill points, gear etc.

I mean that Veteran deserved the increase of difficulty, I donā€™t propose further increase :blush: Normal shouldnā€™t have monster increased damage. I was playing against Warden on normal and wtf is that damage?

Man atm after Veteran ELite feels like a walk in the park. If they buff Veteran even furtherā€¦ that would be rediculous. Because lower difficulty should not be that much harder than next difficulty.

Add a vet option to Elite and Ultimate =)

Not happening. The devs donā€™t want to add yet more difficulties to the game.

Hi Iā€™m late. Anybody tried to kill Krieg on vet before lv10 for the achievement yet? I havenā€™t done it yet and with the discussion now Iā€™m scared :joy:

Just play a devouring swarm shaman or skelemancer necro, should still be reasonably easy with those.

1 Like

CRATE: No.
COMMUNITY: Why no?
CRATE: Because no.
COMMUNITY: Why because no?
CRATE: No because no because no.
COMMUNITY: Why no because noā€¦?
CRATE: ā€¦because get a mod!

Yeah, solo arcanist, 5 minutes kiting and TSSing. On Veteran now, most bosses look like that with a fresh new char.

2 Likes

Because itā€™s shit load more work on a game thatā€™s almsot finished (we think). :rofl:

Well i might stand alone with this argument or get from certain individuals attacked for itā€¦ but iā€™d argue even if it wouldnā€™t be the case, at some point people need to learn to accept and understand understand a ā€œnoā€ anyway!

2 Likes

Are you implying that game developers arenā€™t bound to my will and thus they donā€™t have to attend to all my demands as a gamer or give very long detailed justifications for it?

Yes.
/10chars

5 minsā€¦? come on, GD is not boxing >.<ā€¦ okay thenā€¦ Q.Q

Do changes to items work retroactively on existing items. Not likely I imagine. A few items I use got nice boost.

Love the deferred rending and ramped up difficulty in Ultimate. Areas I used to sleepwalk through can catch you offgaurd with bosses.

You imagined wrongly thenā€¦ changes have always worked retroactively to items (existing or otherwise) in GD.

Well thank you sir I am glad I asked then. I appreciate your reply.

1 Like

I donā€™t have time for rainbow. It makes no sense at all to me and itā€™s very annoying having to read through scattered forum notes for a week where everyone is in total disarray on how to set it all up. There are no tutorials that Iā€™ve seen.

Well then verify your game files, because the only way the tags would be missing is if your game files are messed up or you have an outdated mod.

I donā€™t know. Iā€™m fine with GI and item assistant. Iā€™ll pass on rainbow. I donā€™t have time for it. Thanks for the reply.