Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.0

thats new. who is father?

ps - on a serious note what @unreasonable said. could at least “dungerous domain” logo be fixed by adding separate checkbox in settings??? had posted about it several times myself and was hoping to see it this patch but seems need to put this game on hold for a bit longer. gamebreaking stuff for me tbh :frowning:

2 Likes

Weekend is unlikely time for patch. Crate will not do it ofc in Saturday and Sunday. Friday is possible, but will not give them time to react, if something isn’t working properly.

First rule of update deployment is: never do it on Friday.
Second rule of update deployment is: NEVER EVER do it on Friday.

'cause if you do, something WILL go wrong.

1 Like

Its first build is going into testing soon, so no chance of that.

It’s going to be pretty big as far as hotfixes go since we’re going to include a chunk of item balancing as well.

5 Likes

Thanks man!

Great. My build was entirely dependent on Pack of Treacherous Means having dual wielding. Now it’s broken…

You mean you can not use a medal, a relic or the new belt? :thinking:

Maybe don’t have new belt? And build is probably Acid Sentinel, which doesn’t have much suitable items for dual wielding, although I will go with Direwolf Crest as last resort.

But new belt is best option.

It’s a Pierce/Vitality damage dual wielding Spellbreaker. And I have not yet found the new belt. This one would also damage my build since it would replace Vitality with Poison. Quite unfortunate.

Sounds like an extremely strong build… not

But you know that Nightblade has means of getting dual wield right?
Dual Blades skill and Pneumatic Burst + Transmuter Breath of Belgothian :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Phew, so disappointed. Nightblade can dual wield through dual blades line and pneumatic burst transmuter.

BUILD IS BROKEN!

We should fix it! I wonder if I have to add this to my guide, please don’t pick pierce /vitality Spellbreaker. But then I am not tyrant and cant control the fun for people. I personally will be very delighted, if can make something like this work :grava_yes:

I was dual wielding ranged weapons.

I don’t think that helps your case.

Zantai help this man, the belt change broke this otherwise great build. If not for the belt change… this dual wield pierce/vit ranged spellbreaker would be making every breakable object shake in its boots

I knoww :wink:

Yes to Item balancing. Yes to making Normal easier and Yes to making Veteran moar veteran!:smirk:

I know its to early to tell but if possible to disclose, is there an expected time frame for the rogue dungeon. Like estimated month of release?

2 Likes

Use korvaak’s medal for now.

I was pointing out that the skills mentioned only apply to dual wield melee.

I’m not sure what you’re on about, but this build works fine for me. Plus I liked the look of two ranged pistols on this particular character.

Yeah I’ll find a way around it. The other belt is probably still viable.