Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.1

18% is basically nothing. LoL.

It’s always something but I’d rather take that 8-10 flat to Spear, Ultos, Bat, etc.

Now what an overlook :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I honestly started laughing in full voice when i read that

any estimate on when is the next patch going to be released? i want wait till its released to make a new character

Nope.

:zzz:

Um. Next hotfix, soon. Next content update, this Fall.

8 Likes

Yeah guys! I’m leveling a spellbinder this time around. Havent played this game for a few patches. Its a whole new experience! And veteran is a challenge! I don’t know if its because my pierce % is 0, but A1 was normally a faceroll. I managed to pickup a Diviners set thanks to the new convert set item npc. Before Forgotten gods I managed only to get Krieg’s set and lightbringer (both really good sets however).

I’m really happy this game have gotten all that QoL, content updates etc.
GG - best offline (and online :wink: )arpg I know of.

Why is it so hard for one-handed range weapons to come by, the Dagallons Set and the Barrelsmiths Twins, thanks for the thermite mines more accurate cast. Can we have 5 more devotion points to spend since it is consistently harder to pass on Ultimate level?

I don’t think that will ever happen. It would just break the balance of the game. Many times when setting up my devotions I ended like “boy, if I only had a couple of points I could get this other T3 devotion and make this build totally OP”. Maybe we could use some affinity rebalance because some paths right now are a little too expensive but as it is, the amount of devotion points is just right.

Yeah, that would work, maybe less affinity to some constellations would do, specially those constellations you just use as requirements.

Constellations are fine.

Anyway, you can´t just change the way it works, you need to put time/effort into this and then playtest it for a long while and so on blah blah.

Don´t see that happening, don´t get your hopes up. :wink:

Took me forever to kill 2 eldrich heroes, they kept healing each other to full hp. I was using a warlord with 140k dps. You bad at balancing.

Or you are bad at building.

Post your build and that will provide useful information.

No you.

/10char

Okay
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gGwdW2
SR 70, daily farm route.

Seems like a pilot issue, tbh, if 2 healers gave you that much trouble with this build…time your Warcry cast to block a likely heal next time! You could also consider speccing to a more offensively-focused devo setup and stacking more AS.

@Zantai
I have to agree with holystar (not on “You bad at balancing” part.) These healers heal themselves/others fast. I dps that rare mob so fast, but it regains lost hp fast too.

So who’s running the bets around these parts? I got a hundred down that it takes them more than a day to figure out why they won’t be getting any sympathy from the Z-man, even if it is right in front of their face.

Have you considered moving your mouse cursor a hair to the left to kill the healer? It might help!

2 Likes

They are both healers, aren’t they?