Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.1

Ah OK. I thought it was new, I only ever heard of the tiny sandclaw pet and the maggot pet before. Are there any others?
Interesting, the wiki says a giant Gazer would drop this… But I found it in a Chthonian obsidian level.
https://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Gazer_Prime

Thank you for this. So many times I accidentally messed up all my items by clicking it.

same here. acid conversion still there.

1 Like

Did Prismatic Diamond get stealth nerfed? The flat elemental damage became +18% elemental damage but it was not mentioned in the log.

1 Like

Apologies that this was not included in the log along with the activation threshold change. It was actually never meant to be flat damage in the first place, haha.

What a happy accident that was, lol :smile::smile:

For some builds, it’s a buff…

I[quote=“actuanpanda, post:272, topic:87266”]
The flat elemental damage became +18% elemental damage
[/quote]

What a bummer. The flat could at least be converted by different builds, and now this line is useless for all but elemental.

But the activation buff is nice.

Hardly.

I think diamond is actually at a good spot right now. The reasons it became the absolute BiS for almost every build is because of proc anyway, bonus damage is just the icing on top, also the other options are meh.

For my lightning AAR, it’s a buff.

18% is basically nothing. LoL.

It’s always something but I’d rather take that 8-10 flat to Spear, Ultos, Bat, etc.

Now what an overlook :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I honestly started laughing in full voice when i read that

any estimate on when is the next patch going to be released? i want wait till its released to make a new character

Nope.

:zzz:

Um. Next hotfix, soon. Next content update, this Fall.

8 Likes

Yeah guys! I’m leveling a spellbinder this time around. Havent played this game for a few patches. Its a whole new experience! And veteran is a challenge! I don’t know if its because my pierce % is 0, but A1 was normally a faceroll. I managed to pickup a Diviners set thanks to the new convert set item npc. Before Forgotten gods I managed only to get Krieg’s set and lightbringer (both really good sets however).

I’m really happy this game have gotten all that QoL, content updates etc.
GG - best offline (and online :wink: )arpg I know of.

Why is it so hard for one-handed range weapons to come by, the Dagallons Set and the Barrelsmiths Twins, thanks for the thermite mines more accurate cast. Can we have 5 more devotion points to spend since it is consistently harder to pass on Ultimate level?

I don’t think that will ever happen. It would just break the balance of the game. Many times when setting up my devotions I ended like “boy, if I only had a couple of points I could get this other T3 devotion and make this build totally OP”. Maybe we could use some affinity rebalance because some paths right now are a little too expensive but as it is, the amount of devotion points is just right.

Yeah, that would work, maybe less affinity to some constellations would do, specially those constellations you just use as requirements.