Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.1

Constellations are fine.

Anyway, you can´t just change the way it works, you need to put time/effort into this and then playtest it for a long while and so on blah blah.

Don´t see that happening, don´t get your hopes up. :wink:

Took me forever to kill 2 eldrich heroes, they kept healing each other to full hp. I was using a warlord with 140k dps. You bad at balancing.

Or you are bad at building.

Post your build and that will provide useful information.

No you.

/10char

Okay
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gGwdW2
SR 70, daily farm route.

Seems like a pilot issue, tbh, if 2 healers gave you that much trouble with this build…time your Warcry cast to block a likely heal next time! You could also consider speccing to a more offensively-focused devo setup and stacking more AS.

@Zantai
I have to agree with holystar (not on “You bad at balancing” part.) These healers heal themselves/others fast. I dps that rare mob so fast, but it regains lost hp fast too.

So who’s running the bets around these parts? I got a hundred down that it takes them more than a day to figure out why they won’t be getting any sympathy from the Z-man, even if it is right in front of their face.

Have you considered moving your mouse cursor a hair to the left to kill the healer? It might help!

2 Likes

They are both healers, aren’t they?

Timewarped is not a healer. I imagine you have a Supporter hero behind your target in that video, or just a regular mook healer.

That Timewarped hero actually heals.

https://www.grimtools.com/monsterdb/1939/skills

1 Like

Heal allies - Restore health or energy to the target 80% Health Restored

Does it have a cooldown?

I don’t want to defend holystar because he expressed his opinion like a complete douchebag and thus doesn’t deserve any sympathy, but yeah, those eldritch doggos are a problem. In the first quest of the Conclave the portal spawned a swift doggo and a supporter doggo and they both were healing themselves constantly. I mean, it’s a non-issue if you can out-dps their healing, but for my self-found petmaster cabalist it was a nightmare because I had no enough damage to surpass the healing. I had to reset the aggro and deal with each one separately.

If only there was some kind of mechanic in the game that shut down monsters for a few seconds.

We could call it crowd control.

2 Likes

Crowd Control? Sounds like it doesn’t work on bosses, therefore useless.

Yeah they have 500% Skill Disruption Protection

Stun does affect heroes, though.

I was being sarcastic. You can freeze Timewarped heroes and most other heroes.

My repertoire of skills doesn’t have that, more of slow CCs. Except if I change my rune to some of those medal charging runes with stun for like 1s and the boss have 50% reduced stun duration, so .5s. That’s not nearly enough, if they cast the healing skill instantly and with no cooldown in between casting.