Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.1

Just dps faster 4Head

1 Like

I agree on that. The problem is that healer mobs heal certain (usually - very large) % from targetā€™s total HP pool. So when they heal a boss, it instantly regains half of his HP pool, that would take 20 seconds to bring down (if not more). Thatā€™s ridiculous.
And even worse - some healer heroes could be quite tanky and come in groups. When you try to focus one, other(s) heal himā€¦
Enemy heals, targeted on others, should heal fixed HP amount, imo. Heal shouldnt be so ridiculouly OP.

Or make them more susceptible to cc, yā€™know, increase the variety of options in the late game.

2 Likes

Hi

Can possession get cast speed?

I referenced tools, but some hero mobs, including this mob, seem to be overly CC-resistant.
https://www.grimtools.com/monsterdb/1939/skills

This is ridiculous.

The char in the video is literally standing still and then people complain healers give them trouble.

How about moving around to get closer to the healer? Or to split them if there are two, in order to fight one at a time?

Damn, Crate devs are too patientā€¦

4 Likes

The healers are under Godā€™s protection. They canā€™t be harmed or even touched. People are proposing to attack them or use CC? What a blasphemy :wink:

But seriously sometimes I fail to see them in all the effects. They should have big sign over their heads: Kill me, I am healer :rofl:

2 Likes

Korvaak finally saves someone.

Bloord for the Bloordgod!!

thanx you for the update

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Weā€™re on 1.1.4.2 now.